Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth catering

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Jesus wept. Some people went for the football. If you want to eat a meal go to a restaurant.

But it's all part of the matchday experience......... mr barber would get them sorted out.

And I didn't realise Jesus was there, but presume he was upset about the catering, too. Food and hospitality was very important when he was around in the middle east 2,000 years ago

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
But it's all part of the matchday experience......... mr barber would get them sorted out.

And I didn't realise Jesus was there, but presume he was upset about the catering, too. Food and hospitality was very important when he was around in the middle east 2,000 years ago

WHy not eat somewhere before or after? Food at grounds is always shit and expensive and the Amex is no exception.

Go eat another prawn sarnie dear :yawn:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'd never been to Dean Court before, but it was no worse and no better than I expected. Anyone who's been to an away match before surely knows not rely on stadium catering for eating and drinking?? I had a hot chocolate before kick-off, was served quickly enough, and it didn't taste any worse than the hot chocolates I've had at the Amex.
On the positive side, I thought the ground was easy to get to, pleasant enough location next to a nice park, it was a sunny day, and the natives seemed friendly enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here