Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth are gonna do it....

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Their players are actually employed by the club, rather than a load of temps who frankly don't give a ****.

Have you ever asked why we have all these loan players. Surely our super recruitment team and the fantastic training facilities have everything they need to bring in our own squad all through the summer? How can they be allowed to waste so much money and get away with it.

D

Deleted member 22389

Have you ever asked why we have all these loan players. Surely our super recruitment team and the fantastic training facilities have everything they need to bring in our own squad all through the summer? How can they be allowed to waste so much money and get away with it.

Money, money, money, TB is not prepared to risk this club financially and I don't blame him for that, so we go with the cheaper option of loanees, take the gamble and see if that works.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Money, money, money, TB is not prepared to risk this club financially and I don't blame him for that, so we go with the cheaper option of loanees, take the gamble and see if that works.

Are loan deals cheap. I was under the impression many clubs actually charge a fee to loan out players.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But if they havnt spent anymore than us why are they doing so much better?

In a word, continuity - of manager, relatively settled squad. But aren't they one of the clubs on the wrong side of ffp. Hence the "money they don't have" comment. If they were spending the same as us, but they have a ground and crowds a third of the size.......?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
If we were to replace Hyypia, Jones and Berk with people who could do a decent job then we might have a chance.
Barber could also be replaced for less than half the salary he is on as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here