dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gives a new meaning to over the border.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Have never rolled a car myself but when living on upper lewes road around 4 years ago a van driver managed to get his VW Transporter upside-down right outside my flat. He was pissed as a a fart and police estimated his speed to be 60-70

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Looks like it hit the electronic force field which prevents cars worth less than £1k from leaving Portslade & entering Hove

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why is that Edna? I had a conversation with Jnr. Skipper the other day about the number of times you see this now days. Mostly in positions where they couldn't have been going fast enough, surely.
In movies they appear to be doing at least 50, then they fire a wooden stake through the bottom of the car to make it flip. In an accident the other day, another modern car ploughed into a lollipop lady and kids crossing the road, and ended up on it's roof.
Modern cars appear to be getting top heavy, or is the problem the only people of my generation still driving are all ex stunt drivers.

Don't know really. Cars are quite light these days, compared to twenty years ago. You only need to get a wheel up on to a kerb at a bit of speed to flip it. Particularly if the driver has full lock on the steering at the time.

PS: to the O/P, surely this accident is on Station Road, not Boundary Road :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here