Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bouncing old threads

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I can certainly understand why you'd be concerned by the precedent, Mr Anti-Falmer.

I assumed that was aimed at me?

If so please tell me where/when I've been anti Falmer. I've said in the past I personally didn't think it was the best site that's it. Was certainly never anti any of the sites. I just happened to disagree with the club as to which one they thought best. It's immaterial, the club got their own way (as they would have done with any of the sites had they picked another IMO) and the ground got built thankfully.

If you are implying about my comments about Falmer not being fit to lace the Goldstone's boots then I stand by that. As lovely as Falmer is its still not a patch on the Goldstone IMO but football on the whole along with how it is consumed is very different to those days and we had to move with the times like the rest of the game. I'm just pleased we didn't end up with a Hull/Reading/Southampton/Leicester just add water bowl type ground.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can see this thread being bounced forever! 500 pages.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
bounce.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I assumed that was aimed at me?

If so please tell me where/when I've been anti Falmer. I've said in the past I personally didn't think it was the best site that's it. Was certainly never anti any of the sites. I just happened to disagree with the club as to which one they thought best. It's immaterial, the club got their own way (as they would have done with any of the sites had they picked another IMO) and the ground got built thankfully.

If you are implying about my comments about Falmer not being fit to lace the Goldstone's boots then I stand by that. As lovely as Falmer is its still not a patch on the Goldstone IMO but football on the whole along with how it is consumed is very different to those days and we had to move with the times like the rest of the game. I'm just pleased we didn't end up with a Hull/Reading/Southampton/Leicester just add water bowl type ground.

I can recall crossing keyboards with you many times over Falmer back then (as did many others). you and SEPTIC from the Argus comments section. What a time to be alive.

Water under the bridge now of course. But you were wrong.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:facepalm:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Now summer has ended, the ' is it going to snow' thread will be back on soon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only 16 weeks until the ZERO chance of SINGING anyone thread returns.

Shortly followed by the Line Of Duty and then Game of Thrones threads as we get into 2017.

:rock:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I am amazed at how many pages the Brexit thread has achieved in a relatively short space of time.

It's nothing to do with this thread, but I thought that this would be a better place to make that point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here