Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom three in the Premier League

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
And the rest...

Classic case of traditional third tier club being bankrolled above their natural status.

So there is a 'natural status' is there? It seems that a century of worldwide political upheaval may have bypassed Croydon. Do you all still doff your caps to the masters whenever Arsenal, Wolves and Huddersfield pass by?

Bournemouth's owners may have cheated the FFP rules, but they did at least do it with money that was rightfully theirs. They are only cheats, not thieves....

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
More than happy to have a £100 bet that Palace will stay up (with the first person that wants to take me up on the offer). Loser pays to REMF.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Nobody sneers at Bournemouth for receiving investment. The complaint is that once they had the money, they broke the Financial Fair Play rules in order to gain an unfair advantage on their competitors. Tony Bloom has been very generous, but he has also been fair in his dealing with rivals by not ignoring the rules and using his wealth advantage to bypass fair competition as defined by League rules. In contrast to this, Bournemouth's owners cheated. That's why they have been fined, because they are cheats. Winning by cheating tends to cause resentment, so unfortunately for Bournemouth's fans you will have to accept that a lot of other fans view your club's achievement in the same way that Brian Clough viewed Leeds United's.

I don't have an issue with AFCB, I think it's more about the media fawning over plucky little old Bournemouth while they were winning the Championship without seeming to understand that they were doing this while being bankrolled by a Russian tycoon and ignoring FFP. They took a punt and it worked out for them but the apparent ignorance of the so called football media was pretty startling.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
You haven't a CLUE, nobody is interested and you'd WELCH on it anyway so go home to your own chaps and talk about the Champions League and who you'll get in the group stage

I think you're talking S***. Jog on Championship minnow.

If anyone wants the £100 bet, let me know. First person to come forward. No welching here.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
A lot of you seem to think we are going down. When it comes to putting your money where your mouth is you are no where to be seen.

Why would anyone bet with you at even money when they can get 9/2? I assume you are fishing so I'll leave it there.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Jog on Championship minnow.

Remember whose forum you're on before you start telling people what to do, you self important ****wit. It's a shame that you don't understand logic, as that's what Ernest was using. Still, it is the summer holidays...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
A lot of you seem to think we are going down. When it comes to putting your money where your mouth is you are no where to be seen.

Are you THICK ? Why take your EVENS when I can take 9/2 in the shops and they would pay out and not WELCH like you. Did you BUNK off school for FIFTEEN years or is there another excuse for someone being so stupid

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here