Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boston game

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
My brother-in-law is over in a couple of weeks from the States. Would have liked to go to the Forest game with him but I have other committments. Is it worth going to the Boston cup tie? I guess it'll be the usual League Cup first round loss with a shit atmosphere, but who can convince me otherwise? Are tickets cheaper?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I would turn the situation around if I were you, go and visit him and get him to take you to Boston. Incredible performing arts scene, millions of amazing bands, culturally splendid…I am desperate to go.

In answer to your question, seeing as we’ve been knocked out by Shrewsbury and Bristol Rovers in the last two seasons, it will probably be shite. Tickets have been reduced though, so it might be worth going. Information here.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Been to Boston, great place but curiously closer to Worthing than his own home town of Bellingham WA by about 600 miles

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Benny Zamora said:
I would turn the situation around if I were you, go and visit him and get him to take you to Boston. Incredible performing arts scene, millions of amazing bands, culturally splendid…I am desperate to go.

Just avoid the tunnels.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
£12 a ticket to see julian joachim in action - is there a better bargain in 2006?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here