Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bosssssh

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Given the OP, there I was thinking he was talking about this Tom Skinner

Me too, thought it was another album. Love voices of bishara and hello skinny. Very talented guy
Bosh!

And sons of kemet, fantastic. Saw comet is coming at "we out there" festival - co contributor to sons of kemet I think?

Bosh bosh bosh

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Me too, thought it was another album. Love voices of bishara and hello skinny. Very talented guy
Bosh!

And sons of kemet, fantastic. Saw comet is coming at "we out there" festival - co contributor to sons of kemet I think?

Bosh bosh bosh
I saw SoK many, many times going back to their first album. Their Love Supreme gig with Nubya Garcia was my performance of the year, the whole tent was moving. Lucky enough to see him with The Smile at the Roundhouse. IIRC he was also in an early iteration of Melt Yourself Down too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw SoK many, many times going back to their first album. Their Love Supreme gig with Nubya Garcia was my performance of the year, the whole tent was moving. Lucky enough to see him with The Smile at the Roundhouse. IIRC he was also in an early iteration of Melt Yourself Down too.
Likewise seen him with SoK and The Smile

Bosssch!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wasn’t Tom Skinner an MP for nearly 50 years? He’s very busy isn’t he, what with his TV presenting job on top

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
This bosh thing is hardly new is it? Loadsamoney used it in the late 80s. More recently it was Kerry Godliman's catch phrase on Task Master a few years ago.

No?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This bosh thing is hardly new is it? Loadsamoney used it in the late 80s. More recently it was Kerry Godliman's catch phrase on Task Master a few years ago.

No?
I think I remember it on Harry Enfield…I think it was different though. No idea what Tsk Master is so not watched it

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I think I remember it on Harry Enfield…I think it was different though. No idea what Tsk Master is so not watched it
It was "bosh, bosh, shzoom, schzoom, wallop, dosh!" Essex bloke plasterer.

I find Task Master is one of the funniest things on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here