Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borussia Dortmund fans - try and keep up WSU!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Amazing.

Can we do that please - large image of Gus and Tanno across the entire North Stand would be ace.

By the way... if you haven't been to a Dortmund home game you should, it's an extraordinary matchday experience!

D

Deleted member 18477

can someone post it again as the active content has been removed! ta.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I like it thet got a little stand on the outside of the ground

Westfalenstadion_von_oben.jpg

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
That is quality would love to be in that stand.

I've been there about a dozen times in the 80's. It looked quite different then but it was still huge and raucous and f***ing amazing.
I smoked one of my first ever spliffs standing (which a stranger passed to me) on that terrace and you used to be able to drink beer.
The little stand shown in the picture is part of the Rote Erde Stadion where they used to play yonks ago but is (or was - dunno its 25 years ago or so since I went) still used for lesser games and community stuff. The whole site is (or used to be) on a huge sports park with an ice rink and a hockey stadium and tennis and swimming centre etc.
Totally brilliant it was it was.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I've been there about a dozen times in the 80's. It looked quite different then but it was still huge and raucous and f***ing amazing.
I smoked one of my first ever spliffs standing (which a stranger passed to me) on that terrace and you used to be able to drink beer.
The little stand shown in the picture is part of the Rote Erde Stadion where they used to play yonks ago but is (or was - dunno its 25 years ago or so since I went) still used for lesser games and community stuff. The whole site is (or used to be) on a huge sports park with an ice rink and a hockey stadium and tennis and swimming centre etc.
Totally brilliant it was it was.

you still can drink beer there, on the terrace or in the stand. ditto spliffs - on the terrace anyway! plus the sausages are pretty tasty too. oh, and the football itself is also usually pretty good.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
f*** me, Richard Hebberd would have a coronary if we did something like that, think of the death and carnage it would cause, not to mention those poor souls who paid to see Gullys Girls pre-match

D

Deleted member 18477

f*** me, Richard Hebberd would have a coronary if we did something like that, think of the death and carnage it would cause, not to mention those poor souls who paid to see Gullys Girls pre-match

lol! the germans have built a terrace with bars for safety. its a mental stand. better than anfield as you can drink BEER!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here