Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro tickets details: Now available to Platinum members, 1145+ points tomorrow

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
They've only given us 2,006 tickets.

League rules state 10% or 2,000 whichever is the smaller. Imagine they won't increase it because they will easily sell the rest given they're already champions :jester:

In spite of the fact theyve already.said it can be increased.to 3000?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Don't imagine this will get past 1000 until after burnley and Birmingham. Big effort if another northern trip in the play offs is possible a few days later!

My guess is it might go to general but not for long

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Purchased this morning, very easy there seems to be no deluge to get tickets as no waiting time to get in

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Charlton and Boro in the bag!!

Gotta wait till monday to get another 2 for my mates!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Could you give flight details. Many thanks

So far can only fly via Amsterdam and Glasgow to Teeside, but at £700 I may just drive up Friday evening and back Sunday a.m.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Boro' sorted!!!!! Waiting time 1 minute

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've got the points but my lad hasn't, so can't book either Boro or Charlton yet........hopefully won't sell out today....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A mate of mine is looking to buy one in the home end in case we sell out before his points become valid. £2.50 booking fee. Outrageous!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Boro, Charlton and Brum tickets sorted. Back of the net.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Riverside has a capacity of 35,000. Loads of tickets currently available in the home end, so there has to be a fair chance they will increase our allocation if we sell out quickly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Riverside has a capacity of 35,000. Loads of tickets currently available in the home end, so there has to be a fair chance they will increase our allocation if we sell out quickly.

1) It's lower these days I think. It's only about 32,000 after they put a scoreboard in. I'm sure I read this somewhere although footballgroundguide lists capacity at 35,100.
2) If there is anything riding on it from a home perspective, they won't increase our allocation at all.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I really don't think that is likely. When we went there last season they pretty much sold out for that game, and it is just as likely that the match will be important to them this time round, or at least they would have expected it to be leading up to the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here