Boro meltdown

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
There is so much of how Middlesborough play that reminds me of us in Poyets last season. Perhaps, the similarities continue with a manager whose ego is enormous and it could be that the will only just into play-offs.

For me, Burnley and us are the teams for automatic promotion but we do need to start scoring again.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
Fabulous result Charlton, well done.
Well, we could possibly go second in the table with a win on Tuesday at home to Reading. BRING IT ON ALBION ��

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Commentator has slipped into always using Fanny's first name every time he mentions him, presumably for reasons of propriety. Trouble is it is 'Rod', and the way he says it he makes it sound like a verb :lolol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
An excellent Sunday.

Now need to beat Reading on Tuesday.

We could well be second at Easter if results go our way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've got a a massive chance of auto.
Have we really? Maybe you're right, but I'm not at all optimistic. 'boro have just lost against Rotherham and Charlton, but I still can't see us overtaking both them and Hull. The last two games have been too depressingly cautious.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
commentator just made a massive mistake by mentioning us as a team pleased by today's result...
What did he mean exactly? Is he suggesting that a lot of Brighton fans have Charlton as their second team, or is he suggesting we don't like 'boro?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports