Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borja Gonzalez

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
TBF Crouch would be a good signing for most top half championships sides and some of the lower end Premiership clubs... he wouldn't be right for us though. He's not the type of striker we need at present and wages would also be a stumbling block.

Similar with Morrison - he's the type of player who can make something happen from nothing but there's a huge risk attached due to his reputation and there would always be a fear that he'll disrupt team harmony / negatively affect moral.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I disagree as Crouch would win balls againt the big central defenders who gave dominated us lately. I also think thag wages woukd now bd a secondary consideration for him. I also think CH could handle Morrison.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I disagree as Crouch would win balls againt the big central defenders who gave dominated us lately. I also think thag wages woukd now bd a secondary consideration for him. I also think CH could handle Morrison.

Stoke have said Crouch is going nowhere even if we wanted him (which hopefully we don't).

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Seems like Morrison will be moving somewhere as he's not doing much at Lazio.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If we get Crouch, we would need to get Rory Delap cos Bruno can only reach the yard box with his throw, and Murphy couldnt hit a cows a**e with a banjo with his corners at the moment

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would be happy with Crouch, but we'd need a winger that can actually cross to make it worthwhile.

Would rather we signed Matt Derbyshire than Ravel ****ing Morrison though.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sign VLP on loan for te remainder of the season his crosses are ok.

Did you not go to the Ipswich game?
Not many got past the first defender, if he managed to beat him at the second attempt.
Saying that, I would have him on loan for the season, as long as the coaches drum into him to stop trying to do too much.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it appears that the wide men are being told not to try to hit the penalty spot with a high cross as we do not have players who are prolific in the air up front. Hemed is probably the best.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think that it appears that the wide men are being told not to try to hit the penalty spot with a high cross as we do not have players who are prolific in the air up front. Hemed is probably the best.

Hemed prolific in the air? Rather than proactive to things he is reactive and slow with it. VLP almost always overplays or hits the 1st man not good enough

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Crouch!!!!

FFS no!

Luckily there's no chance he'll come this far south.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here