Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock test positive for Covid-19

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You really have go to ask yourself how large the infection rate is in the UK now?

So who is in charge if BJ is out of action?

He’s not out of action. He’ll simply do his speeches by video conference.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Needed saying. And I'm sure I'm not the only saying it either. Invoke the blitz spirit, make sure the PM and a high profile Royal 'show mild symptoms' and us plebs are all supposed to just roll over and believe their very conveniently timed BS. Ever get the feeling you've been HAD?

Well luckily for you, Sainsburys West Hove had plenty of tin foil when I was there Wednesday. Would you like me to get you some next time I'm there ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Much as I'm not overly fond of Boris, I wish him no harm and a speedy recovery.

On the other hand...........I imagine he has had several meetings with Dominic Cummins....?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I presume you understand the word "Be", so it's obviously the word "kind" that you don't understand.

I'll also presume that you're yet another one, who is clearly unable to spot an obvious, tongue-in-cheek jokey remark, but as an act of kindness, I won't berate you for it.

(As if I'd actually be glad that *anybody* has it....the mind boggles.)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My girlfriends nan was rushed to hospital Friday with a huge tumour on her bowel, they think shes got thr virus so tested her and isolated her. It's been over the 3 days it says it takes to get the results and no one can get hold of / visit her. If it takes 3 days for results was Boris tested 3 days ago? How has he got results instantly

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Plus he admitted he'd shaken hands with loads of patients with the virus only a week or so ago. .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My girlfriends nan was rushed to hospital Friday with a huge tumour on her bowel, they think shes got thr virus so tested her and isolated her. It's been over the 3 days it says it takes to get the results and no one can get hold of / visit her. If it takes 3 days for results was Boris tested 3 days ago? How has he got results instantly

I'm not sure it does take three days. My cousin had a stroke last Friday, and died on Monday. She had been tested and shown to be negative, so her husband, son and sister were able to be with her as she died.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'll be satisfied when they produce the NHS staff that did the testing. Just like I'd have been happy when Sussex Police produced the knives and knuckledusters. Oh.

I trust you'll enjoy your long period of dis-satisfaction then. Best self-isolate with it .........................
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here