Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Boris Becker guilty of insolvency breaches.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gonna put a couple of quid on HMP Ford winning the tennis championship, this year.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Putting the jokes aside, is this really a prisonable offence ? Just seems extreme given say Katie Price :

> Guilty of drink driving ( more than once )
> Guilty of drug driving
> Guilty of driving whilst banned
> Guilty of driving uninsured

..... yet no prison time ! Her crimes could have very easily killed someone .... hiding assets from creditors is not going to kill anyone.

How do you punish him then ?

He has deprived people of millions that he owes money to. You can't fine him because he doesn't pay.

What he has done is no different from robbing a bank.

My only issue is that custodial sentences do not happen more often in cases like this.

D

Deleted member 2719

I have always said "never trust a man with a beard", it's like your peeking from behind curtains, with something to hide. In Boris's case now peeking behind bars.

If all you guys trying to be trendy would just shave them off, all the true beardos would be exposed.

Just saying...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If it was a choice between more frickin’ Scandi noir (zzzzz) and Boris, I’m Team Tennis Boris all the way. Who the hell needs more Scandinavian crime ‘drama’ in their lives? All hail the Ginger Prince. Maybe they could make a Midsommer 2, featuring Bonking Boris as head of the cult.

???

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sad to hear he's been banged up, but, by the sounds of things he knew what he was doing. Once he's done his time he will be back as a commentator/summariser no worries. If I stole a tenner out of my shops till I'd be lucky to ever get another job at all.

Why is it sad? He has had all the wealth got caught and then continued to hide his assets. He knew what he was doing and didn't stop. Tough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here