NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Holy thread revival Batman

HolyThreadRevivalBatman.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Possibly an NSC record for time between posts on a thread. 13 years, 2 months and a day. Our associate [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] will be delighted with your (undoubtedly pissed-up) work here.

Flip me!! Has the good doctor drowned in his wine lake?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Possibly an NSC record for time between posts on a thread. 13 years, 2 months and a day. Our associate @Arthur will be delighted with your (undoubtedly pissed-up) work here.
There's a Danny Seagull threed about trains that has suddenly reappeared out of nowhere (2003?), but I haven't counted the hours between...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possibly an NSC record for time between posts on a thread. 13 years, 2 months and a day. Our associate [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] will be delighted with your (undoubtedly pissed-up) work here.

Yes. I was prompted by something on another thread but now I've sobered up I can't recall what. See you tomorrow :wave:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Alyson Rudd who plays football every thursday with us in Regents Pk has a good article on the back page of the Times today about the BBC and it's commentary on Sunday,the comments and suspicions being raised about the Women's final etc,she also sings the praises of Becker quite rightly.

She knows what she's talking about,any girl that nutmegs Rowdey week in week out has to be worth listening to. :clap:

Goodness, was that the future Home Secretary being talked about all those years ago, the one who said that Boris might be the life and soul of the party but you wouldn't want him to drive you home?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here