Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring Commuter Thread

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Does anyone get the 07:32 from Brighton to London Bridge?

Might need to get this one tomorrow and was wondering what the performance since Monday was like, now that it uses a Gatwick Express train.

I remember last time it was horrendous - at least 15 minutes late each day.

Cheers.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Think so, one of the red, grey and white ones - not the green and white ones..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Something about Gatwick Express trains that mean the seats are more uncomfortable even than Thameslink trains (I mean the tatty thameslink carriages not the re painted southern ones) but dunno why coz it shouldnt be in theory.

Not happy tho if the Gatwick carriages are being used full time, there is only one f***ing door at each end so it takes aaages to get out/off.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Something about Gatwick Express trains that mean the seats are more uncomfortable even than Thameslink trains (I mean the tatty thameslink carriages not the re painted southern ones) but dunno why coz it shouldnt be in theory.

Really? I like those trains and am quite happy they are used on the Victoria route every day.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Not happy tho if the Gatwick carriages are being used full time, there is only one f***ing door at each end so it takes aaages to get out/off.

You wanna try an hour and a half sitting on a 313 lad. Don't know you're born :facepalm:

images

Last edited:

I've been on Gatwick Express trains from Glynde to London Bridge that have been held up for twenty minutes outside London Bridge - because they were waiting for an available platform that will take them ... and some don't. Very frustrating.

When everything is running well, though ... no problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here