Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring brighton fans .....again

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Why are Brighton fans so f***ing boring , try and get the crowd going and all you get is grief . Well f*** it I hope we flounder mid table in this division cause its all you f***ing deserve.NO PASSION , NO f***ing IDEA BORING BORING BORING .:mad:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Boring thread

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What happened?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Shit performance on the pitch is to blame, got louder after we scored - but that's natural. Also didn't help that those who weren't singing were being called cnuts (well, I was at least and I was singing a fair bit).

Tuesdays are always quieter than Saturdays.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why are Brighton fans so f***ing boring , try and get the crowd going and all you get is grief . Well f*** it I hope we flounder mid table in this division cause its all you f***ing deserve.NO PASSION , NO f***ing IDEA BORING BORING BORING .:mad:

Depends on what you mean by "try and get the crowd going" - the idiot next to me spent the evening singing THAT Palace song - pathetic when we're playing Palace but just plain stupid when we're not !

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Shit performance on the pitch is to blame, got louder after we scored - but that's natural. Also didn't help that those who weren't singing were being called cnuts (well, I was at least and I was singing a fair bit).

Tuesdays are always quieter than Saturdays.

shit performance on the pitch is no excuse....make some noise ffs.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
shit performance on the pitch is no excuse....make some noise ffs.

Nope ..... just checked ..... there's nothing in the T&Cs that says EVERYONE has to make some noise. I'm not a singer, I do like a bit of a shout, but I'm not sure how that prevents you from making some noise ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought the North was really good tonight, for a Tuesday game anyway.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It is important that lambretta man enforces his will on everyone. Nazi crowd control. That's the way.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Not as good but only winning 4 home games this season and that sht first half its not surprising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here