COG and Chicksen, for sure.

After that Holla or Colunga, not sure.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
COG and Chicksen, for sure.

After that Holla or Colunga, not sure.

Weird one Holla, eyebrows were raised in Holland when he chose to come to us, as it was regarded as a bit of a coup on our part.

He looked great in those first few games but just went down hill.

Odd :shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Chicksen -I think has had more than enough time to prove himself and not made the grade. I don't think he's a million miles away but the margins are close at this level and you either step up or don't.

COG -If we get one more forward he might make the bench on a reasonably regular basis. If we get two more in he has pretty well no future with us. Got to find someone to take him though

Colunga - I really rate him but clearly he has no place in Hughton's plans

Holla - someone who needs to be playing to keep sharp and on his game. Keeping him does him and us no favours.

Ince - if we get the lad from Chesterfield, could well go out on loan as we have various options to come off the bench for the final quarter of a game and sit in front of the back four. He will learn more with added full game time elsewhere.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
JFC
COG
HOL...la

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This. Getting rid of March and, to a lesser extent, JFC? Mad.

Entirely agree. March is likely to move to a Premiership side at the end of this season, if all goes well.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
He maybe club captain, but I have never rated Greer.
I think that Dunk would now make a good choice.
Obviously my opinion :thumbsup::facepalm:
I'm a bit cheesed off with all the Greer jibes. He's been really sound these first few matches. OK he's getting to an age when he's going to be put to pasture but at the moment he is very important to us. His experience, his awareness is vital albeit he's not the quickest in the world...he'll do for me ALL this season!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Holla
Defo COG, although I really thought he could be great at this level
Colunga... only because obviously CH does'nt rate him
Chickson....for certain...he's out of his depth big time

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
COG, Colunga, Chicksen and Holla would be the 4 i think we could afford to lose in this window if we signed 2 more attacking players
Would leave us
GK x3
RB - Cover from 3 players. Bruno, Rosseiner, Calderon
CB X4 Greer, dunk. uwe and Godstone
Left Back Cover from 3 players. Bong, Rosseiner and Calderon can all do a job
Wingers - Lualua, March, Murphy and maybe Elvis
CM - Kayal, Stephens, Crofts, JFC, Ince
Forwards - Hamed, Baldock, Zamora and 1 more

21 good players there and Harper and Hambo to be added as well. If Elvis and another striker come in then we will look well set. Only place where we could add a little more quality would be CM if possible.

Pretty much my view exactly. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
COG (shot to pieces, poor lad)
Colunga (can't even remember what he's like....)
Holla (there is somethig wrong there . . .)

Regarding Greer, I suspect he may be a potential post retirement back room prospect. However, that's the only reason I haven't swapped him in my list for Holla (after some sessions with whatever form of counselling he clearly requires, we could have a player back).

Bong and Kaz are awesome on the left. By comparison, Greer and Bruno, bringing it out from the back of the right side has me clenching like I'm on one of those rides at Alton Towers. When Greer decides not to go the wing option, he can very easily put Stokdale under with his Ray Wilkins style crab impersonation. I think we need a nippier right back who can make things happen and balance the side up. But its hard to dump on anyone currently playing when we are second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here