Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
gazwag said:
Richie Barker

Bert Murray

ps
if you want a laugh go to the foot of the Big Board and do:

Showing threads 1 to 50 of 55266 sorted by number of replies in descending order from the beginning

:jester:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Barnet Seagull said:
Mark RampraGASH

Yes... nb Rule 2. ... ;)

Ricky Marlowe

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Michael Robinson

(only just stumbled across this thread 'Moshe' - top effort, I've laughed an awful lot at the previous 37 pages !!! I particularly enjoyed the HM of a Boarding School comments!!)

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Titanic said:
Michael Robinson

(only just stumbled across this thread 'Moshe' - top effort, I've laughed an awful lot at the previous 37 pages !!! I particularly enjoyed the HM of a Boarding School comments!!)

Thank you Titanic... :lolol:

it has been fun and certainly achieved the titular object...

suspect it may have run much of its course now - I don't think I'll be bouncing it everyday (oops!) but I'll play along if anyone else does...

ps

Ross Johnson :bowdown:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Moshe Gariani said:
Bert Murray

ps
if you want a laugh go to the foot of the Big Board and do:

Showing threads 1 to 50 of 55266 sorted by number of replies in descending order from the beginning

:jester:

Just click on views or replys does the same thing, I was going to post that once it got onto the first page of views :lolol:

Jimmy Case

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
gazwag said:
Just click on views or replys does the same thing, I was going to post that once it got onto the first page of views :lolol:

Jimmy Case

:lolol: indeed

for old times sake...

Chris Ramsey

(near the beginning we got stuck on him for a while due to people not understanding that it is Albion footballers, Sussex cricketers, and England internationals from either sport only... including coaches and managers...)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
33057 Seagull said:
Roy Race (before anyone starts he was a cartoon but he did play for England - against a team of robots once!)
Roy Race and similar will be allowed into the game... unfortunately you were just pipped to the "R" by Barrelof...

Raphael Meade...

Mark Beeney :bowdown:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ruud van nistlerooy
welcome to the game mejona... you need to have a quick look at the First Post though before continuing... remember, it is Albion footballers, Sussex cricketers, and England internationals from either sport only... including coaches and managers...

we're still on Mark Beeney

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
thomas brolin?
it might be best if you just watch for a while until you get the hang of how to play...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here