Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bored at work... game

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
garry nelsons left foot said:
Can I join in now? It's past 4p.m in Japan. Or does it have to be 4p.m in England? Could I have a little clarification please? I'm eager to enter the fray.
i think we need to agree on GMT for the scheduling of official sessions... if it becomes clear that there is sufficient demand for a time slot more convenient to overseas players then it may be possible to identify a suitable person for training as Rules Master to enable this to happen... any views?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
gazwag said:
AGREED, not only did that naughty rice krispies killer post to early but he also broke the rules and swore, banish him to the corner :flameboun :flameboun
agreed that temporary banishment would be the appropriate sanction were the game in session

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Moshe Gariani said:
i think we need to agree on GMT for the scheduling of official sessions... if it becomes clear that there is sufficient demand for a time slot more convenient to overseas players then it may be possible to identify a suitable person for training as Rules Master to enable this to happen... any views?

what time is it in Britain now?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
PET_error.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
garry nelsons left foot said:
Can I join in now? It's past 4p.m in Japan. Or does it have to be 4p.m in England? Could I have a little clarification please? I'm eager to enter the fray.
I really need to do some work today, but given the apparent demand, you will be pleased to hear I have decided to convene an additional official session today...

something has just come up, so now it will be for half an hour from 1.00pm...

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Moshe Gariani said:

PM Kev the Ape, sorry brightonfan_86, he would make the perfect pupil for training in the arts, he may be young but I feel the force could be strong in him

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Moshe Gariani said:
I really need to do some work today, but given the apparent demand, you will be pleased to hear I have decided to convene an additional official session today...

something has just come up, so now it will be for half an hour from 1.00pm...

:clap: :bowdown: :clap2:

What letter are we on?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
gazwag said:
PM Kev the Ape, sorry brightonfan_86, he would make the perfect pupil for training in the arts, he may be young but I feel the force could be strong in him

or 1066 seagull:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Brighton till i die said:
OI YOU FUCKERS - stop playing til 1 - its the RULES!:angry:

but we have not been playing, just making suggestions for an apprentice for Master Moshe to train in his Moshe Mastery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here