Borat Responds to Robinson Howler

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
HUMILIATION — for Kazakhstan’s leading television reporter. With a little help from Sacha Baron Cohen, The Times reached Borat yesterday, who told us he was upset that hoardings for his new film featured prominently in pictures of Paul Robinson’s bobble blunder.

“I am very embarrass that advert for my moviefilm appeared behind this retard,” Borat said. “I have requested British Government that my movieposter not also appear behind his gallows when they execute him.”

Decide whether Borat would be letting the England goalkeeper off lightly by reliving his entry for You’ve Been Framed! here, where we are replaying the moment that a nation witnessed in slack-jawed silence on Wednesday.

But if you thought Robinson’s Sunday morning special was about as bad as it gets, you need to win yourself a DVD of the definitive collection of goalkeeping gaffes, David Seaman Presents Goalkeeping Nightmares. Unlike the England defence, we’re not going to give it away. We’re not that easy.

First, sit back and enjoy one of the most comedic moments in football. Then, tell us which piece of music would best accompany the clip. Perhaps you’re thinking a swelling piece of opera, or possibly something a little more tubthumping. Or maybe the obvious, such as Footloose. Go on, you know you want to. . .

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
With Picture this time

Attachments

• borat.jpg
    borat.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 183

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports