Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booze at Bletchley or Fenny Stratford tomorrow?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Any advice on where to park within walking distance?
Also promised Jr a Mackie d is there one near the ground?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Red Lion ( not exactly by the station ) will have a 50 deep queue at the bar, and is tiny. Thankfully there is other pubs in Fenny Stratford if you don't want to wait 45 minutes for a beer.

Actually the Red Lion is very near FS station, last time I went there FS station was shut and I came from Bletchley.

Still far, far too TINY to be the recommended pub for 7,000 away fans :lolol:

I'm on Seagulls Travel, so I assume going straight to the ground, but if I had more options I'd probably be going to the Plough at Simpson and getting a cab / bus to the ground from there.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Any advice on where to park within walking distance?
Also promised Jr a Mackie d is there one near the ground?

There's a McDonald's literally next to the ground on the same site, obviously gets busy before and after matches. There is one next to MK Central train station as well.

You can park at the ground, but there's only 2,000 odd spots. There are a few industrial estates over the road from the ground but they may have clamped down on parking here. Don't park at Asda, you'll get fined.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
There's a McDonald's literally next to the ground on the same site, obviously gets busy before and after matches. There is one next to MK Central train station as well.

You can park at the ground, but there's only 2,000 odd spots. There are a few industrial estates over the road from the ground but they may have clamped down on parking here. Don't park at Asda, you'll get fined.

Pretty sure your under no legal obligation to pay the fine though, think there was a thread about it when we last played them.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Going to be tricky with so many of you there. Fenny sounds nice, but is a bit of a hole, like Bletchley tbh.

Stoney definitely the nicest place for proper boozers, shame it's the wrong end of MK. There's various other nice boozers like the Windmill on Caldecote lake and the Old Swan in Old MK, but it's taxi's unless you're driving. You could always stop off in LB!

Jan 30, 2008
Sounds like some people on here have never been to an away game before ,??? incredible some of the questions being asked
regards
DR

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

Thanks for the info

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sounds like some people on here have never been to an away game before ,??? incredible some of the questions being asked
regards
DR
Just out of interest...

...How did you manage to not go to your first away game?

Being born a fully formed away supporter seems a little unlikely.

Jan 30, 2008
:
Just out of interest...

...How did you manage to not go to your first away game?

Being born a fully formed away supporter seems a little unlikely.
I got so much mileage under my belt i dont need to ask questions trust me , leave it to the boys to get lost
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here