Boos

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well done to the plums who booed off a side featuring six of our development squad. Twats of the highest order.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Well done to the plums who booed off a side featuring six of our development squad. Twats of the highest order.

There were plenty of plums, as you put it, there today. loud booing around me. Personally i thought we were devoid of any creativity once again.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not surprised, bunch of day trippers sat around me in WSU, didn't know most of the players names.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Lots of JCL's around me. I thought some booing was targeted at Vincelot around me? God knows why!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
left the ground when the board went up as I had to get to work and loads of plastic plums around me booing!! :facepalm: Half the team from the dev squad at the end and the plums didn't have a clue, most of them couldn't name a single player on the pitch - tossers.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Six blokes near us turned up late, missed the last ten minutes of the first half, the first five of the second (including our goal) and we're busy waving to theor mates in the east and missed Wrexham's goal. I used to watch more of the game as a five year old in the chicken run than they did.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There was absolutely no need to boo. I can't fault a single player for their performance apart from perhaps one, but I'm not inclined to start a witch hunt.

Wrexham were excellent and we had our moments.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We had to say something to the people behind us as their moaning became intolerable. The thing is, they've moaned every game (even on Monday when we were 2-0 up against Southampton).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There was actually very little booing. Only a few total spongs, & we probably know most of them on here.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We couldn't beat a conference side, what do you expect?

Oh and what did I expect? I backed Wrexham funnily enough as I knew this was not a priority, we had three defenders and we'd be playing loads of kids against a side on a fourteen match unbeaten run with the threat of administration over them. Wrexham are no mugs. How many appearances have those six players got between them? Ten including substitute appearances maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports