Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bookies price for us to be Champions

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Too many serious injuries too many draws too many points needlessly thrown away. I can't see us keeping up with Middleborough and Derby. I would settle for a play off place now

We could be level on points with Derby tomorrow night. A little early to throw in the towel.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Far too many games left to play, strengthening and returning players and the possibility that the draws and defeat could be our blip. Still hopeful of automatic.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have been off the pace over the last month or so. We need reinforcements who hit the ground running and injured players to come back and I'm not sure any of them are imminent are they? You'd have to be very optimistic to think we can stay the pace with Derby and Boro. Sure it's possible but it doesn't look anywhere near as good as it did a month ago.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Betway are at 10/1 now, I haven't been palped YET

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 21.34.56.png

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
BetVictor offering 9/1 on BURNLEY.

That to me is pretty generous. If Gray keeps scoring, Barnes is back soon, and they strengthen further in January, they could very well win it.

Hope you managed to cash in after showing such good insight......and I hope others made a profit on Burnley's success like I did. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here