Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing Best was shocking

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am not keen on him at all and it worries me that Hughton keeps starting him but I thought he Actually appeared to be trying tonight. I winced at the booing.

This.

I wasn't there tonight, but saw the line up and couldn't believed he'd been selected.

This guy is not striker material at this level for us or any club. The data shows that.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Absolutely embarrassing. The only people that deserved to be booed are the ones who ran recruitment this summer. Simply not good enough.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd never boo an Albion player or team what's the point?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I am always positive and support the team and players which the manager picks.
However, I was shocked that Best was picked and I was more than happy to try to let the manager know that.
As far as I am concerned Leon 'Thuglife' Best is not an Albion player.

My biggest fear is that Hughton signs him permanently in the summer.
I boo'ed the cock and am happy I did. Hopefully it won't need to be repeated, ever!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Players will sadly go wherever they get paid the most, our scouting dept needs some-one who can actually identify a striker that shows some desire and passion and knows where the onion bag is. Our present incumbants have probably cost 2m plus in wages between them and not even hit double figures with all their strikes added together .... it just shouts conference standard I'm afraid

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's a shame the rules don't allow him to be subbed back on so he could be taken off again and booed some more.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Shouldn't have walked off the pitch them lazy f*ck like some HERO in the northwest said the physio could give him some lessons in how to move when needed.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The BHAFC "fans" that booed Best are a disgrace. I've rarely been so angry at my fellow supporters than I am now. Sure, he's not been great but tonight he was ok. CMS and O'Grady came on and were even worse! I know it's frustration more than anything but I guess tonight highlighted to me what a lot of people on here complain about: Our fan base is full of newbies and plastics (at least I hope that's the case).

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Utterly, utterly horrendous as I predicted before we signed him. Derby fans boo'd him for his lack of effort, Blackburn want nothing to do with him, says it all really. Will never score goals at this level, his best attribute in all the games I've seen him play in is complaining to the match officials.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Both shit we're shit **** off you shit

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The BHAFC "fans" that booed Best are a disgrace. I've rarely been so angry at my fellow supporters than I am now. Sure, he's not been great but tonight he was ok. CMS and O'Grady came on and were even worse! I know it's frustration more than anything but I guess tonight highlighted to me what a lot of people on here complain about: Our fan base is full of newbies and plastics (at least I hope that's the case).

I think you'll find it's a broad cross-section of fans. And we have every right to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here