Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing at half time

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nothing heard in ESU ……just the announcer suggesting we stay in our seats as a fair number of us had already got onto the concourse 👀

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I had the classic "bloke behind me" at the back of NS Block D.... real loudmouth moaning about Albion players not pressing or f***ing getting a tackle in...I went to get a pint just before HT but I'd be surprised if he didn't boo our lads off... when the moaning and general lack of support continued I had to explain to my son that the vocal moaners were a) a bit thick and b) never went to Withdean, let alone Gillingham....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sometimes there’s booing for a ref, or diving, or the away support…are we sure it was booing for our lot?
People said this to me after Arsenal when I dared to suggest it. From my very vast experience you boo a referee when he’s walking off the pitch by the tunnel, anything straight at the whistle is the team

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I will never boo the team , but after such a dismal, shambolic first half performance, quite surprised it was not louder

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Didn’t hear any in the North Stand at half or full time. Not saying it didn’t happen but it must have been very small scale.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I definitely heard it but it just came across as frustration being vented as the half time whistle went, along with all the general muttering and grumbling at that point.

I think there’s a big difference between that and actually booing and/or abusing players as they head for the tunnel, which certainly didn’t happen.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I thought the booing came from Everton (the whistle blew when they were attacking).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Booooooooooooooo

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How f***ing embarrassing is it that grown adults feel the need to boo at half time? Are we just living in a more stupid society? The two guys a few rows behind me in west stand upper booing just look thick as shit.
Did they play God Save The King at half time as well?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I heard the usual collective groan / grumble which usually accompanies half time when we’re playing badly, but I don’t class that as a boo

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I guess we need a history lesson?

(None in the NW corner)

Did hear the Everton fans boo when the HT whistle went.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here