Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing at half time

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
How f***ing embarrassing is it that grown adults feel the need to boo at half time? Are we just living in a more stupid society? The two guys a few rows behind me in west stand upper booing just look thick as shit. No answer when I asked why they were booing, just grunting. Just f*** off and find another hobby.

Why were they booing at you?

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Couldn't believe my ears definitely booing from a small number WSU short-lived when the vast majority didn't join in, if you booed and your reading this thread BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I definitely heard it but it just came across as frustration being vented as the half time whistle went, along with all the general muttering and grumbling at that point.

I think there’s a big difference between that and actually booing and/or abusing players as they head for the tunnel, which certainly didn’t happen.
That’s how I would describe it. Heard it very briefly in WSU … not very loud … almost as though people were just exhaling whilst thinking, what just happened!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Mentioned on Five Live this morning.

Grrrrr!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Mentioned on Five Live this morning.

Grrrrr!
They love to have a dig. I did not hear any in WSU and if anyone did it was teeny tiny minority. If that had been at any other ground it would have been the whole bloody stadium and they would not mention it.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I definitely heard it but it just came across as frustration being vented as the half time whistle went, along with all the general muttering and grumbling at that point.

I think there’s a big difference between that and actually booing and/or abusing players as they head for the tunnel, which certainly didn’t happen.
Exactly. Just people letting off steam. I wouldn’t do it but as long as it’s just an emotional reaction it’s probably nobody else’s business.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
After that first half performance I wasn’t surprised there was booing , you pay your money and you can cheer or boo , you can go home at half time or you can stay and watch the 5th goal go
In on 96 mins .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here