Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at half time

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Be gone with you? You've been watching to much 'Wizard of Oz'

Never actually watched that all the way through. It's one of those films that i've meant to see, but never got round to it.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Stop blaming the fans! Its the players that need to take a look at themselves!! Only ward was fit to wear the shirt today

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Whoever was doing it should **** off and never come back. Absolute retards.

I booed at h/t alongside a few hundred others. Before you abuse me I have been a season ticket holder back to the Goldstone. The performance first half was gash. Second half even worse. You pay your money entitled to your opinions. Fed up with our useless manager, with negative tactics

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Several tweets suggested the booing was from WSU , not good when the posh boys start to whinge.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Only the one insult? Not sure why i'm wasting my time insulting you, you're awfully boring. Now be gone, i'm done with you.

Funny how you disappeared when the majority are venting their anger and disagree with you and your band of merry men. You posted and insulted me thinking everyone would join you in condemning me but as you read this then you'll find you're in the minority group. Waiting your reply?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You're an idiot if you think that was a good performance today we deserve to be mid table ulloa n Bruno are our weak links!!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Did not boo today at half-time, was pretty speechless actually at both the performance AND the half empty stadium (including the North) at 45 minutes. As a paying customer however will have no reservations about doing so in the future with that level of performance. Not going to paper over the cracks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here