[Albion] Boogate - The Positives

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This article takes some beating in its justification of the booing experienced by Chelsea at the Amex last Saturday. Very well written and researched:

That is brilliant. That link needs to be sent to every one of the pig-ignorant 'journalists' who said our treatment of Potter was a disgrace. Read this and educate yourself.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That is brilliant. That link needs to be sent to every one of the pig-ignorant 'journalists' who said our treatment of Potter was a disgrace. Read this and educate yourself.
I’ll say again. There’s some but very little media coverage that has actually not reflected the back story outlined in the piece. I’ll share a long list if you want it. And “pig ignorant” - really ? Who exactly ? Can’t we be a bit more classy. This whole debate is about seeking an expectation of respect for our club and fans amongst others after all.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It was the end he would be keeping second half
I know, but even at half time the teams warm up on the same sides they do before the game. I've never seen an opposition goalkeeper warm up in front of the north stand at half time. Ben Roberts actually took it all in good humour and when he faked a corner kick he got a few claps from the north stand.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I’ll say again. There’s some but very little media coverage that has actually not reflected the back story outlined in the piece. I’ll share a long list if you want it. And “pig ignorant” - really ? Who exactly ? Can’t we be a bit more classy. This whole debate is about seeking an expectation of respect for our club and fans amongst others after all.
Jamie O'Hara, TalkSport for one. Huge spread saying it was a 'disgrace'. So yeah, 'pig ignorant' compared to others who bothered to do some research. As you say it's about respect, and I thought that 90min article was very classy.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Jamie O'Hara, TalkSport for one. Huge spread saying it was a 'disgrace'. So yeah, 'pig ignorant' compared to others who bothered to do some research. As you say it's about respect, and I thought that 90min article was very classy.
I think he’s just about the only pundit that fans can now find who had a stab at having a go. Anyone else ? And sorry even if he’s got this very wrong - he almost certainly did - then it’s not how I’d choose to describe him or anyone. But fair enough it’s up to you.
And I think Scott, who is a fine writer and I enjoy his pieces a lot by the way, and wrote the 90min piece could tone it down a bit on his WAB twitter account. Calling Potter a “b**tar*” is just not justified.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here