Bongo Bongo land

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
So a guy is basically saying that foreign aid is being misused...(and it is) So it gives people the OK for an excuse to go on a self righteous tirade of anger and to use their favourite word racist...really, what about our members who go on about Americans...are they not racist...one rule for one...
Did'nt know much about him...saw his name was Bloom,saw his photograph...he looked like an older version of out TB....any relation perchance ?

Must admit my favourite word to describe racists is racist but that might just be me...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They spend there subsidies in Bongoland on the herb and drums.
The rest they just squander.

Ask Jimmy Cliff.

[Yt]P3pmNWV0Zsg&feature[/yt]

D

Deleted member 22389

What's more important the discussion around Bongo Bongo, or making sure these criminals don't get their hands on this aid we send to these countries. I know which one bothers me the most.
I would however like proper figures on how much we actually send, where it goes and how it is spent, and if it actually goes to the people it should do.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
He was saying the Third World didn't exist. That's pretty stupid

Technically it has never existed.

The point about foreign aid is valid though, don't we give foreign aid to China at the same time as oweing them billions in debt? I've got no problem with helping poorer countries, but we really should be giving it to the right ones.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Technically it has never existed.

The point about foreign aid is valid though, don't we give foreign aid to China at the same time as oweing them billions in debt? I've got no problem with helping poorer countries, but we really should be giving it to the right ones.

The thing about Chinese aid is that half a hour after giving it you want to give some more.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Get over yourselves,you poor precious little things on NSC.
Thought it may have come from the lips of Duke of Edinburgh,when I first heard it.
Intemperate way of saying what a lot of people believe,from a guy belonging to a party that will never have power in this country.

Dandyman

In London village.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
This country borrows billions to keep our economy afloat.We then GIVE IT AWAYas aid....Cloud cuckoo land more like it.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Not only do we give aid but as shown in the press most of the money nevers gets to those who need it.
It shows UKIP is worrying the other parties the more these PC points are raised Ukip will increase their membership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports