Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong and Rodriquez

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If Bong and JR had been the only senior players rested then I would say, yes nailed on there was an agreement. But their absence was part of a wider pattern of selection behaviour in the FA Cup from both managers.

I'd file it under, not impossible ... but unlikely

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it was largely people unaware there is a second entrance at the other end. I mentioned it in the Toilet thread and apparently it happens occasionally when there are a lot of new visitors unfamiliar with the ground showing up.

Also a lot of people struggling to scan their tickets, both paper and phone-based.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think it was largely people unaware there is a second entrance at the other end. I mentioned it in the Toilet thread and apparently it happens occasionally when there are a lot of new visitors unfamiliar with the ground showing up.

Yes. When I arrived at 2.45 I was amazed at the length of the queue, being used to strolling into WSU with no delay, right up to kick off. So I walked past it, to the southern end of the ground, and there was no queue at all.

Hard to believe that the stewards weren't helping people out with this. For selfish reasons I was glad that they weren't.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Brighton v Frank Lampard’s Derby

If it's anything like the third round, all the attention will be on Frank Lampard, and nothing about either Brighton or Derby. Mrs DiS was not pleased......

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also a lot of people struggling to scan their tickets, both paper and phone-based.

I didn't think we could scan our phones? I would have much preferred that. I didn't have trouble scanning my print out, just more convenient on the phone.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes is the correct answer.
But for the replay I expect Rodriquez to play but not Bong. There would be too much booing as there would have been at the Amex.
Which kinda means the answer is no. It wouldn't make sense to have an agreement here, but not at their place. West Brom rested players as they're concentrating on promotion - that's why they didn't play him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here