Bolton's away kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
With all the talk of Bolton's daylight robbery of a point on Saturday, I haven't seen a mention of their absolutely disgusting kit. Has there ever been a worse visiting shirt?

And Bogdan's illuminous number wasn't much better, major clash with the hair.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Coventry City with the chocolate kit, or alternatively Reading when thehy turmed up with a change kit of blue and yellow and wondered why it still clashed with our blue and white.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I quite like our away shirt though I know I am in a minority. When I bought it from the club shop, the guy behind the counter said 'you want THAT one?!'

Considering the thousands they've sold, I'd guess you're not in that small a minority.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
With all the talk of Bolton's daylight robbery of a point on Saturday, I haven't seen a mention of their absolutely disgusting kit. Has there ever been a worse visiting shirt?

It's up there with the worst.
Derby's in the league cup at the Withdean is worth a mention.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At least it wasn't the usual all black or navy blue that everyone seems to wear these days.

Our away kit is the best in the League!! maybe all four leagues!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There are rumours they are going to have this in future.

bank_robber_costume_38632.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Coventry City with the chocolate kit, or alternatively Reading when thehy turmed up with a change kit of blue and yellow and wondered why it still clashed with our blue and white.

Coventry City kit was shit. Like dark shit that is in colour.

Our stripes are very narrow. Should be more broad-minded.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
There was one lad in the awful kit + gloves + bright yellow boots. I think it was the worst overall combo of anyone ever.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I commented on this very thing to my mate. It was horrible. David N'Gog's orange boots topped it off a treat

I THINK Forest's away kit sometime in recent memory was similar to Bolton's, but as they always wore home kit against us we never get to see it, but might be wrong about that!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Always hate Bolton's kit. Something horribly tacky about their Reebok designs, never look classy.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I adore our away kit.

As for the Bolton one, it was easily one of the worst I've seen for a good long time. It looked like a crap training kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports