Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Roll Call

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
There's a danger of a meet with [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] after the game for some guided tourage of central Manchester for the night. We want beer, football, sports bars, sluts, beer and sluts. Tapatalk is our friend :)

god that's so weird we are looking for beer, sports bar and sluts too....

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Feeding the troops - Bolton Away

You can have whatever you want Winchester 1 I'm doing the shopping list now and have added pork pies to it, got to look after us growing lads !!!

Ok then Seabass - can I please have crusty rolls, butter and not margerine, a nice strong/mature cheddar, spicey pickle onions and 4 bottles of Hobgoblin?! :thumbsup::drink:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There's a danger of a meet with [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] after the game for some guided tourage of central Manchester for the night. We want beer, football, sports bars, sluts, beer, chinese, sluts and some chinese sluts. Tapatalk is our friend :)

Longlegs in Chinatown should cover a fair portion of that list.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Ok then Seabass - can I please have crusty rolls, butter and not margerine, a nice strong/mature cheddar, spicey pickle onions and 4 bottles of Hobgoblin?! :thumbsup::drink:

Lol !!! The grub side is fine, but you know the rules mate bring your own beer and please no M&S lager this week, me and stonski are on the London Pride followed by some nice northern ale later hopefully. Talk later tonight mate

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are drinking per-match in Deansgate

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did anyone find out if it was pay on the gate?

Rather stupidly got the travel sorted out, but never got a match ticket

It will be POTG, they will not turn down anyone with cash as low crowds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here