Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Highlights

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Errrrrrm..............really, Baldock?

I'm confused.

I'll try and help then. I raised 3 points two being joined with the phrase 'but it might help'
Harsh sending off.
Baldock fails to hit the target with too many of his chances so allowing teams back in.
One of our defenders doesn't jump with their striker for their 2nd goal.
If you're still confused then sorry I can't help you.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Atrocious refereeing for the sending off- he's not even attempted a tackle he's gone to push off and his studs have slipped from under him.

This big time! I keep watching the incident and am trying to avoid seeing it through blinkered bias. However, he barely even shapes to make a tackle and simply slips and with his feet pointing at their player goes through his legs by accident. No intent and just seems the ref has felt velocity of the contact is indicative of intent and thereby worthy of straight red.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I'll try and help then. I raised 3 points two being joined with the phrase 'but it might help'
Harsh sending off.
Baldock fails to hit the target with too many of his chances so allowing teams back in.
One of our defenders doesn't jump with their striker for their 2nd goal.
If you're still confused then sorry I can't help you.

You've already helped, I thought you were referring to Baldock not jumping with their striker for the second, which you obviously weren't.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The slip is pretty clear to see on the highlights

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
stockdale could and should of saved both

He was my man of the match. He pulled off two brilliant saves earlier in the game, one for sure I thought was in (and he kept out), and the one on one opportunity he saved once again. The goals he conceded were of no fault of his own, I don't think you can place the blame on him.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I agree, he was in the right place and didn't get his angles right. That said, he made some saves that were top draw and kept us in the game at times.

Can't agree with this. No time to get his angle right for 1st goal with Kayal giving ball away just outside the box, and 2nd goal was just a perfectly placed header, whether it was climbing or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here