Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton away feb 28th

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think there is engineering work and buses to Horwich Parkway so might get a cab from Bolton

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I have a 1 year old son, he is the main reason I have decided to stop going to edgeley park, don't want to put him through what I have for the last 16 seasons, if it's ok il drop u a pm with my mobile number and if you can let me know how it works getting tickets for away games that will be great, thanks

No problem sir.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Got a cab from Bolton a couple of seasons ago - took ages in the traffic and I was dying for a slash after aload of beer never been so pleased to see a football ground toilet.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

I suppose I'd be surprised if we sold out.

We've been to each of them since Bolton got relegated, and although we took lots as usual, there was plenty of room to spare.
Should be no problem at all.

Please down shout at me if we do sell out though, but we won't [emoji1]

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Would any of you have a home shirt from the last season or so that I could buy off you? I have a barbershop in the town centre and it's filled with shirts scarfs etc, a Albion one would look great, like I said tho I want to buy don't expect anything for nothing, cheers

Eastleigh Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Despite the misleading username i now live about halfway between Bolton station and the stadium - taxi should cost you about a tenner and the traffic will only be bad at about half two - before that (after a few twists and turns from the station) its just one straight road up to the stadium, should take no more than ten mins - make sure the taxi driver takes you along Chorley New Road - drop you in Tesco car park to make sure you dont get caught up with the shoppers on the big out of town shopping estate.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Would any of you have a home shirt from the last season or so that I could buy off you? I have a barbershop in the town centre and it's filled with shirts scarfs etc, a Albion one would look great, like I said tho I want to buy don't expect anything for nothing, cheers

I have the original Skint one from 1999 that is just sitting in the bottom of a draw full of clothes that I don't wear anymore if that helps.

Live in West Didsbury by the way. I often start my journeys to home games at Stockport station to save the hassle of getting into the city centre.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
There must be quite a few of us in this area based on the replies in this thread already.
The makings of a half decent night in the pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here