Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] BOJO still raking it in

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No. Corbyn was a toxic arsehole. I didn't rejoin the party till he was replaced by someone sensible and dull.

As for charm and charisma, these are hallmarks of nice charming people. And also psychopaths. It can be hard to guess which they are initially. But you can (and should) judge them by their subsequent deeds. Johnson's deeds are well-documented.

For me, passion isn't what I'm going to use as my arbiter. I require someone to lead, not to shag.
Oh, I don't know - I'd settle for someone to shag, personally!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looking forwards to his performances next Wednesday and Thursday.

I've only just realised, if I had known I would have cleared my diary.

That moron, being interviewed by a KC, without the ability to waffle, play to the crowd, bullshit with beginner's latin, hide in a Fridge or run away is going to be entertaining. Can you imagine the poor sod currently trying to brief a man with Johnson's ability to retain detail ready for his appearance :laugh:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

That moron, being interviewed by a KC, without the ability to waffle, play to the crowd, bullshit with beginner's latin, hide in a Fridge or run away is going to be entertaining. Can you imagine the poor sod currently trying to brief a man with Johnson's ability to retain detail ready for his appearance :laugh:
Did you see Trump's appearances in court? This will be the same - like at his standards hearing.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I suspect his appearance at the inquiry will wipe out any possibility of him returning to the Conservative Party. He’ll be shredded. It’ll even rule him out of leading the New Conservatives, Braverman and Truss will have to battle that one out on their own.

Will the Sun, Mail and Express finally turn on Johnson? Will Farage be the beneficiary of Johnson become public enemy No.1?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Bit unkind of the Guardian to use this picture/caption combination!

1701516362032.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Except we’ll probably find him and the KC were at Eaton together ???

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I suspect his appearance at the inquiry will wipe out any possibility of him returning to the Conservative Party. He’ll be shredded. It’ll even rule him out of leading the New Conservatives, Braverman and Truss will have to battle that one out on their own.

Will the Sun, Mail and Express finally turn on Johnson? Will Farage be the beneficiary of Johnson become public enemy No.1?
Well I wouldn't have thought so - especially as he still has quite a number of articles to finish on his Mail contract.
The Telegraph are currently hedging their bets with Farage, quite a lot of positive headlines (ignoring the Jungle), and they're the kingmakers.

Johnson will just bullshit and bluster through the inquiry as he has always done with everything else. Nothing ever sticks, nothing is ever his fault.
Hancock got off lightly, so will Johnson.
No one's interested in it unfortunately, the voting public have moved on.

Tyburn would be a good place for him. I'd buy a ticket....

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nomatter how hard they press him, he won’t answer with any meaningful replies.

He’ll waffle his way through it and leave the building, waving at the press like he’s just been papped leaving Starbucks.

Manage expectations, he may get flustered at the hearing but it’ll be water off a ducks back.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Johnson is a serial liar and complete arse. Perfect qualifications to be leader of the Conservative Party.

Sunak isn't much better. Nasty, spiteful, petty, vengeful piece of work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here