Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bognor v Dulwich Play-off Semi-final - Thurs 28th

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
no reports of racist chanting. no complaints by either team. just someone stirring it. as for the crowd trouble there was a bit of pushing outside the bar sidedoor. time to move on.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Careful now, when we were in that division and I discussed the matches on here, the phrase "I'm not paying a tenner at that level" got used that many times we used it as a slogan on a flag!

Was £11 last time I went to Lewes which was last season I think.

Is it right that Dulwich only charge £4 to get in?? I've been there a couple of times but watching Fisher who ground share there.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Was £11 last time I went to Lewes which was last season I think.

Is it right that Dulwich only charge £4 to get in?? I've been there a couple of times but watching Fisher who ground share there.

It depends on which division you play in. The Isthmian League stipulate that for Premier Division matches the minimum charged for an adult has to be £10. Bognor provide free season tickets for under-16's and charge £3 for under 18's and students with ID.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It depends on which division you play in. The Isthmian League stipulate that for Premier Division matches the minimum charged for an adult has to be £10. Bognor provide free season tickets for under-16's and charge £3 for under 18's and students with ID.

So as a rule of thumb do most clubs charge £10??

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Gutted ! After 46 games finished 1 point off automatic promotion and 13 points ahead of Dulwich but they deserved to win it on the night (and I'm including our penalty miss). Didn't see or hear of any trouble either.

So as a rule of thumb do most clubs charge £10??

It's usually between £8 -£11. Non league fans are generally quite principled and a Worthing fan was kicking off on their forum as Peacehaven was two quid dearer than Worthing so he decided to make a point by going hungry and thirsty. Although PTFC is one of the dearer ones in that division I usually take my son (7) who has been charged around £3 at EVERY away we have been to but at PTFC under 16s get in free

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's usually between £8 -£11. Non league fans are generally quite principled and a Worthing fan was kicking off on their forum as Peacehaven was two quid dearer than Worthing so he decided to make a point by going hungry and thirsty. Although PTFC is one of the dearer ones in that division I usually take my son (7) who has been charged around £3 at EVERY away we have been to but at PTFC under 16s get in free

Free for under 16's at Hastings United too.

A special offer on Easter Monday meant it was £2 for adults and £1 for concessions when they played P&T. £10/£6 otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here