Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Lot's of ITK definitive statements that he won't play again but no one ever provides a source. Where are you getting your information from?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Where are the old cotisone injections? I am not saying do it consistently but surely just for Wembley if we make it there.

They are the worst things you can do with an injured footballer. They then play through a pain barrier and could potentially harm a players physical abilities for life, not only their footballing career.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You mean the shirt Lua Lua wore for a few years.......dont be crazy.

He hasn't done enough to earn it back. I also saw Kaz as merely a custodian of it until the prodigal returned to claim what was rightfully his and sail off into the sunset with it, having secured and led 'his' Albion and 'his' people to the promised land..............

It's more than a shirt number now.............

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lot's of ITK definitive statements that he won't play again but no one ever provides a source. Where are you getting your information from?

Not ITK. Just saying.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Where are the old cotisone injections? I am not saying do it consistently but surely just for Wembley if we make it there.
Glucocorticosteroids are banned in football now. I'm not sure how easy it is to get permission to use them for treatment.

Also not sure exactly whether the term cortisone refers to these.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Won't be worrying about it myself unless we actually reach the final.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They are the worst things you can do with an injured footballer. They then play through a pain barrier and could potentially harm a players physical abilities for life, not only their footballing career.

I understand what you are saying as I met Tommy Smith ex Liverpool who had used them 100s of times in Florida and he was virtually a cripple on sticks. But would it hurt Bobby for 1 game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I understand what you are saying as I met Tommy Smith ex Liverpool who had used them 100s of times in Florida and he was virtually a cripple on sticks. But would it hurt Bobby for 1 game.

There you go Bobby.......Take that injection.........You then put your hand in the fire................You only need to put your hand in the fire for 5 seconds instead of 20 seconds

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe he could hobble on in the 119th minute at Wembley, stand in the centre circle until the final whistle then slot the winning penalty in the shoot-out. Against Derby, obviously.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You read way to much of this....................

attachment.php
Since the start of the season I have imagined him scoring the winner in the last minute at Wembley. Now there is a chance we could be there is there any chance of him being fit enough to be on the bench?

Can we just wheel him on for the final corner or something? Especially if it is against Derby!

Attachments

• roy rovers.jpg
    roy rovers.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 1,128

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
c0703eb960e7d7e4d541977b4bf24e27.jpg

According to this article in the May easyjet mag, he will be in Sardinia with AJ at the time of the final.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Hhe's had more cortesone injections than you can safely shake a stick at. It is my understanding that he has had a boney growth removed from his hip and he's finished playing. I don't thin another injection is going to make it any better. Better a Bobby who can walk, than one in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Hughton hasn't ruled him out for the final, but he's not around for the semis.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If we were up 3 - 0 in the final he might get the last 5 mins.
It is a shame because when fit he can still cut it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hughton hasn't ruled him out for the final, but he's not around for the semis.

Is that the radio Sussex interview that I can't get to play right now. That's all I want to know.

As others have said, if it's just five minutes or someone to take a penalty, he is your man.

It's written in the stars.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Someone must know. I saw him walking quite adeptly at the end of the last match. That's pretty much all he needs to do for ten minutes, and kick a football into a goal.

me to, and in a day when many players play with pain killing injections..... if this is to be his last season, then why not, stick a few needles in his hip and get him out there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here