Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Booker at game yesterday

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
We met Bob Booker in the bar at the ground before the game yesterday. Very amazed to see him and had to do several double takes. He said he was there as he was a Brighton fan and was there to support the team. He was gutted by what had happened and that he hadn't seen it coming. He felt the team were beginning to move in the right direction. Bob thought that Russell was a 'top bloke' and that he will move with him when he gets a new job.

We wished him well. It took a lot for him to be there yesterday and I hope he gets fixed up soon.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've met him a couple of times in Hickstead.Real smashing bloke who will hold a good conversation with you.His missus is tasty as well.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I reported on this yesterday and the fact we had a chat regarding the shortlist for the managers position which lead to me being ridiculed. Everyone finds it completely unbelievable that he would know these names. I find this astounding considering how long he's been involved with the club and the connections he will undoubtably have. For those that dont know the names he mentioned they were:

Ian Dowie
Nigel Adkins
Gus Poyet
John Gregory
Steve Cotterill

In all honesty im not bothered whether this is believed or not because at the end of the day i know what happened. All that said and done he came across as a top bloke and not in the slightest bit bitter so fair play to the fella

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Maybe our defence are not doing enough of this anymore and thats why their shit and leaking goals left right and centre

p979729217-4.jpg

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I reported on this yesterday and the fact we had a chat regarding the shortlist for the managers position which lead to me being ridiculed. Everyone finds it completely unbelievable that he would know these names. I find this astounding considering how long he's been involved with the club and the connections he will undoubtably have. For those that dont know the names he mentioned they were:

Ian Dowie
Nigel Adkins
Gus Poyet
John Gregory
Steve Cotterill

In all honesty im not bothered whether this is believed or not because at the end of the day i know what happened. All that said and done he came across as a top bloke and not in the slightest bit bitter so fair play to the fella
You do talk shit, You said you saw coppell at falmer, turns out he never even went there!! Dreamer.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Ian Dowie
Nigel Adkins
Gus Poyet
John Gregory
Steve Cotterill

They're just the same five names that are mentioned on every other thread on here and in the Argus every single day so where's the news in that?

Hardly a scoop:lolol:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
They're just the same five names that are mentioned on every other thread on here and in the Argus every single day so where's the news in that?

Hardly a scoop:lolol:

I was just relaying the names that Booker relayed to me. I wasnt in any way, shape or form claiming it to be a scoop

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great bloke and a loyal servant for the Albion who deserved better.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
What a load of jessies drinking halves

I'd stick to halves in that bar with that wallpaper, can you imagine getting pissed with that pattern swirling around.......I'd throw up everywhere, hopefully covering ALL of the room so I didn't have to see the wallpaper. Hideous
:sick:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I reckon reckon dickheadson could drink all 3 of them under the table!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I was just relaying the names that Booker relayed to me. I wasnt in any way, shape or form claiming it to be a scoop

Fair enough, but you did imply that he gained this knowledge through his connections within the club yet he probably just bought the Arsegas or logged onto NSC like the rest of us judging by the 5 names he mentioned! :lolol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here