Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP........

sammy g

................fail to get any seats in the election. Well done the British electorate. Despite the country being allegedly ripe for extremist parties to make significant gains particularly in Barking where Griffin stood. :laugh: :laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
nearly half a million votes for bnp, nearly a million for ukip.. not bad

Yes but a very large percentage of that are people who are disgruntled with the 'Big Three'. Seems like the Lib Dems lost ground which surprises me.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
It just goes to show that with hindsight,exposing Griffin to the public via question time
etc was a good thing. It exposed the boggle eyed,bollock brained racist twat for what he is

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
nearly half a million votes for bnp, not bad

Out of 40 million entitled to vote? I would say that is UTTER SHITHOUSE. The BNP hoped to win two seats, in Barking and Stoke, and they were comprehensively defeated, with Nick Griffin's share falling.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Can't wait for the apologists on this thread. It was a shite performance make no mistake and go to show how all the posturing from the bnp cnuts on here was just that: posturing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm not surprised the LD fared so badly. Amnesty for illegal immigrants? I think that has been a fatal blow to thier campaign.

I wouldn't have thought it was that so much as their disarmament policies. It's not a bad idea for an amnesty for illegals as long as they meet certain criteria, length of stay and so on.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Can't wait for the apologists on this thread. It was a shite performance make no mistake and go to show how all the posturing from the bnp cnuts on here was just that: posturing.

Yes it was a poor performance. It was always going to be tough call because people will always vote for one of the big three regardless of their concerns about certain issue.

Well done to the Greens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here