Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP membership list leaked online

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Your STATS are compelling. All I know is that over the course of 5 years, the route from Dublin to Kilkenny and Waterford changed from a DONKEY TRACK, to a nice wide road with big 12-star signs every couple of miles.

The N9/N10 got quite a lot of funding off the EU yes... as did the N8 to Cork

We're now replacing the entire thing (N8/N9 with a Kilkenny spur to replace the N10) with motorways, entirely self-funded. The EU generally wouldn't fund motorway replacements, just improvements...

Most of the M8 is done, huge tranche opening in two weeks; the M9 Carlow Bypass is all thats open yet on that route but another huge section expected in March.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
don't mean to interrupt gentlemen but you're discussing Irish motorway funding on a thread about some silly list of names. On a Friday afternoon too. Go home and shag the missus/hubby/goldfish.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Read the thread. Its not exactly a racist row. Its more about the right of a legitimate political party to exist in a democracy. Something I am passionate about

Oi, I told you last night, shut your noise. Jog on mate, your boring.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oi, I told you last night, shut your noise. Jog on mate, your boring.

Look mate its really quite simple. If you don't like a thread don't post on it. I have been at work doing a 14 hr shift and this thread has kept going without my help.

I would like to say that the arguments on this thread have been conducted on the whole in a very civil manner. Which is a credit to those on NSC. May be there is hope for democracy after all.

Bullshit. I knew Troy southgate I used to be a member of the ENM/ NFR but I couldn't follow him down the road of National Anarchism. We used to send each other footie programmes. What is your opinion of the Russian n
National Bolsheviks. An interesting bunch. I remember paying my respects to Lenin a couple of years ago in Moscow

Poor old Smelly but then again it happens to us all in the end. We come to a point in our lives that we all calm down a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here