BNP membership list leaked online

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
And with the fascists of the prostetant side, targeting jews, vietmanese etc

So there are no Catholic fascists then? Strangely I seem to recall that Franco, Salazar, Hitler and Mussolini all had one other thing in common apart from their fascism!

I would also say that the majority of Sinn Fein supporters in Northern Ireland are Catholic fascists.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Try going out of the city. Single carriageway road to the second city. No work anywhere. Closed shops abound. Horrific quality road to the Republic which suddenly changes in to motorway at the point where my tax money started paying for it rather than yours (Newry bypass). .
your tax money ?? OUR f***ing EU CONTRIBUTIONS I THINK YOU WILL FIND.
:censored:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You may, but your views dont support a democracy.

Maybe you would like to enlighten us to who you would consider 'under educated' and those that aren't ?

Undereducated - Mainly ghastly poor people from housing estates
Educated - Landowners

Bear that in mind when posting and you can't go wrong old bean.

Remeber democracy is not freedom. 50 people telling 49 people what to do is not freedom.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But then you are an enlightened individual not one of those unpleasant violent leftist thugs that oppose some of their opponents by breaking up their meetings, indimidating their members and hounding them out of their jobs. Like fascists really.???

Well that is my point, extremism is not great either side of the scales.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
there is no such thing as the island of britain , the term is british isles and like it or not the island of ireland is part of them.

Wrong.

The British Isles is an archipelago consisting of the islands of Great Britain, Ireland and many smaller surrounding islands.

Great Britain, including England, Scotland, and Wales, sometimes simply called Britain, is the largest island of the archipelago[1][2][3] and lies directly north of France. (The term Britain is more commonly used as a political term: an alternative name for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.[4])

Ireland is the second largest island of the archipelago and lies directly to the west of Great Britain.

The full list of islands in the British Isles includes over 1,000 islands,[5] of which 51 have an area larger than 20 km².

So there are no Catholic fascists then? Strangely I seem to recall that Franco, Salazar, Hitler and Mussolini all had one other thing in common apart from their fascism!

I would also say that the majority of Sinn Fein supporters in Northern Ireland are Catholic fascists.
don't disagree just following on from your point - which was well made

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wrong.

The British Isles is an archipelago consisting of the islands of Great Britain, Ireland and many smaller surrounding islands.

Great Britain, including England, Scotland, and Wales, sometimes simply called Britain, is the largest island of the archipelago[1][2][3] and lies directly north of France. (The term Britain is more commonly used as a political term: an alternative name for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.[4])

Ireland is the second largest island of the archipelago and lies directly to the west of Great Britain.

The full list of islands in the British Isles includes over 1,000 islands,[5] of which 51 have an area larger than 20 km².
sorry but i disagree , the island itself is not known as britain.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Of course they will never get a seat but some of the less educated of our nation do vote for them in large numbers.

I am no fan, but people like you just prove a point that revulsion over the BNP and discussing immigration is equal parts snobbery as much as anti racism, from some.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am no fan, but people like you just prove a point that revulsion over the BNP and discussing immigration is equal parts snobbery as much as anti racism, from some.

Incase you missed it THe BNP does not wish to "discuss" immigration.

I have no revulsion for the BNP, I pity them and their members who, like it or not are all a bit thick. If that is being a snob then snob me up a massive one 'cos I hate thick poor people as any upstanding Brit should.

Great Britain is England Scotland and Wales, and the UNited KIngdom is the above plus Northern Ireland and the British Isles is the above plus, Eire, Isle of Man. but does it include Guernsey etc?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Incase you missed it THe BNP does not wish to "discuss" immigration.

I have no revulsion for the BNP, I pity them and their members who, like it or not are all a bit thick. If that is being a snob then snob me up a massive one 'cos I hate thick poor people as any upstanding Brit should.

In case you missed it I never said the BNP wanted to discuss immigration. I said

revulsion over the BNP and discussing immigration

not the same things. I thought you disliked thick people? Your arms must look like Richie Manics on a bad day then.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In case you missed it I never said the BNP wanted to discuss immigration. I said

revulsion over the BNP and discussing immigration

not the same things. I thought you disliked thick people? Your arms must look like Richie Manics on a bad day then.

Oh dear, dear me. Take time to read this properly dear boy. You implied the BNP would discuss immigration, you should have fragmented your sentence had you wished not to imply this.

However, pedantry aside, I have no problem with discussing immigration I just don't wish to discuss it with people with no moral fibre and a substandard eduction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports