Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP membership list leaked online

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Whilst the BNP are totally against everything I stand for I do find this whole episode amusing. I bet when they are down the pub with their cronies they are all proud BNP members....but now they have been outed they are all running scared ..... f***ing cowards.

Hate to disappoint you but their not. A lot see it as a badge of honour being on the list. One prat put his threatening phone call to an old lady on youtube. Certain individuals have got his address:thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Correct, Cov. That 'union' is just a fascist front. And, folks, don't get confused by that word 'Liberal' above, the National Liberal Party is another label for Third Way (see below) Pat Harrington, ex NF activist and North London Poly student, now a member of tiny splinter group the Third Way (fell out with the NF, his new group among many other things SLURS the memory of the great Sussex poet Hilaire Belloc by attempting to hijack his distributist ideas) ran bonehead racket White Noise Records (fell out with Skrewdriver groaner Ian Stuart) and now attempts to run a union for Nazis who get kicked out of the ones they were in!

Incidentally I don't think Cov Seagull is active any more, though he most certainly was!

Bullshit do you write for searchlight? This is the typical bollocks that they write. You know damn well that Patrick harrington has changed his position. He has openly said that he has made mistakes and regrets that. Its like saying that Jack Straw is still a communist. Have a look at thhttp://www.nationalliberal.org/e website I would have thought that you would be jumping for joy that a former "nazi" had changed his ways. Oh I forgot you are only rehabilitated when you become a red.

Yes I am not active anymore. 5 granchildren keeps me rather busy :D Its funny how you don't mention that I was a red that went over to the right

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yes, absolutely. I've had a fair amount of shit from them over the years - no problems from me about that, I stand up for what I believe, it goes with the territory. But publishing pictures and sometimes names and addresses of, say, middle aged anti Iraq war protestors on the 'Redwatch' site (especially given that the fash claim to be against that war too!) is well out of order - the implication there is for far right sympathisers to phone or verbally/physically assault people with no obvious connection to the anti fascist movement. The publication of the list (by a disgruntled activist it seems, not an anti fascist) is actually far less provocative than what Redwatch do every day.

Cov will say that Redwatch is nothing to do with the BNP, that the headcases have been sidelined and hate the BNP as a result. But take it from me, they are still very much on the scene, although it's true that the leadership try and keep them under wraps for tactical reasons - Colonel Blimp from Poole isn't going to stay in the party if he hears that they've smashed up the local
Indian restaurant (a favourite tactic in the old days, despite Fat Boy Webster's ability to eat the entire menu, much to the disgust of his racial comrades!)

Again You know that redwatch was set up because of searchlight. I got a mention. They try to link me with someone in the UDA prats. The BNP have nothing to do with redwatch. You know that it is organisations such as the BPP. Who again hate the BNP.

You can try and link the nutzis with the BNP all you like but it is simply not true.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Having seen the almighty f*** up they made in areas such as Burnley,where they were successful at winning seats at a local level, the BNP's biggest problem was when these councillors took their places on the council, and revealed themselves to be universially stupid when dealing with day to day matters at meetings.

Did you know the SNP were similar when they got their first councillors. The BNP have learn't their lesson and now a lot of the councillors are of a better callibre

Jan 30, 2008
its a bit of a blow for old nick, but the party will come back stronger for it, there's so many people on the verge of voting BNP just wait and see

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Yes I am not active anymore. 5 granchildren keeps me rather busy :D Its funny how you don't mention that I was a red that went over to the right

Out of interest, what caused your shift from the left to the right ?.

Are you left footed, and in a reverse coxy type scenario you just prefer it on the right so you can cut inside and...well, you know ? :D

Seriously though, I'd be curious to know.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Did you know the SNP were similar when they got their first councillors. The BNP have learn't their lesson and now a lot of the councillors are of a better callibre

Yes they have learnt how to pick their moments and where to pick up votes and council seats but they are still the same grade.

At some point they have to deal with stuff that they can't put down to non whites and get found out.

They have gained a few councillors in Stoke because of the situation there but they are stuffing up the council generally.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Blimey Cov Seagull, give it a rest! Over 300 posts on this thread and you've written most of them. You love a racist row don't you?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
its a bit of a blow for old nick, but the party will come back stronger for it, there's so many people on the verge of voting BNP just wait and see

Yeah right. You would know wouldn't you.

You should be careful getting involved - with your eagerness and blind stupidity they will rip you up and hang you out to dry. They like to have scapegoats within their ranks too.

Mind you perhaps you could post an up to date list if it comes your way?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Out of interest, what caused your shift from the left to the right ?.

Are you left footed, and in a reverse coxy type scenario you just prefer it on the right so you can cut inside and...well, you know ? :D

Seriously though, I'd be curious to know.

I think it wouild be a rather long and personal post but basically after attending a lot of left wing meetings where they banged on about the working class. I realised that these people were not of the working class and when I looked at the NF or BM I saw working class people. I also nearly got my head kicked in by some blacks because i was wearing an Anti nazi league badge. Their attitude was they didn't need any help from white scum like me.

I must admit it was the red thing that got me going. I am not a very good racist. I would add that religion wise I am sympathetic to Buddhism and admire OSHO. Weird I know

Last edited:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Read the thread. Its not exactly a racist row. Its more about the right of a legitimate political party to exist in a democracy. Something I am passionate about

How does that work then - being passionate about democracy and involved in or around the BNP?

Sounds a bit like a turkey voting for Christmas

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And before the quick video link is dismissed as propaganda.

Here's the full link so that those that can be arsed can read all the comments that go with it.

YouTube - The Constitution of the BNP

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Er......

Didn't Griffin say "the BNP needed to be perceived as "a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan, 'Defend Rights for Whites', with well directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate."

Doesn't sound like democracy will get a look in.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Er......

Didn't Griffin say "the BNP needed to be perceived as "a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan, 'Defend Rights for Whites', with well directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate."

Doesn't sound like democracy will get a look in.

I know thats what he said a few years back. The BNP is not just Nick Griffin. There are many within the BNP who want change. This leak of the membership list will either topple him or bolster his position. I left the BNP after the expulsion of Sharron Edwards. Who questioned his running of the party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here