BNP membership list leaked online

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The way its going you will find people will vote for anything other than the norm,the trust factor between joe public and the leading parties is zero so why shouldnt the nurse the postman ect ect say enough is enough ile vote for these guys without fully understanding why.

The free vote is the very fabric of our society,so why all the fuss when the bnp party start to gain a little momentem,makes me laugh when i hear other MPs slag them off for dishonesty and hiding thier true agenda,lol like thats what every MP has done since the day he was made a MP.

I dont think i am racist in any way shape or form but i do know im totaly pissed off with being lied too by a never ending line of smarmy twats forever telling me what they are going to do for the people of Britain and then do bugga all when i elect them.

Will i ever vote bnp /i seriously dont know and if i did i certainly wouldnt be ashamed to own up to it. But thats just me,its my vote i am allowed to do with it as i please am i not? ;)

If you think the BNP are not lying to the public already think again.

The BNP is a cover for some very extreme rightwing thinking. Its political trickery at its worst trying to make people think they are just loyal patriots against immigration.

If these lowlife get in power the first thing they will do is make a very big list of everyone and there will be a lot more on it than names, addresses and phone numbers. Trade unions will be outlawed and they will withdraw from Europe - funny that seeing as they currently want to use union and European law to protect them from their latest embarrassment.

If you think the infighting and lying of the main parties is bad just hope you never see the BNP close up, they are lots of small mad factions that hate each other but unite on immigation and racial hatred.

You only have to read some of the list to see what bunch of mixed up, ignorant and untrustworthy nutters they are. These people are not fit to run a social club let alone a political party.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
If you think the BNP are not lying to the public already think again.

The BNP is a cover for some very extreme rightwing thinking. Its political trickery at its worst trying to make people think they are just loyal patriots against immigration.

If these lowlife get in power the first thing they will do is make a very big list of everyone and there will be a lot more on it than names, addresses and phone numbers. Trade unions will be outlawed and they will withdraw from Europe - funny that seeing as they currently want to use union and European law to protect them from their latest embarrassment.

If you think the infighting and lying of the main parties is bad just hope you never see the BNP close up, they are lots of small mad factions that hate each other but unite on immigation and racial hatred.

You only have to read some of the list to see what bunch of mixed up, ignorant and untrustworthy nutters they are. These people are not fit to run a social club let alone a political party.

They want to ban trade unions ? So they have a union of their own strange that. They want to withdraw from the EU. So do members within the Labour and conservative party.

The BNP is a legitimate political party made up of ordinary people. It is not them making threats to old people.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
In Ireland, are Sinn Fein teachers banned fron holding posts?

Teachers here aren't meant to publically hold any political party memberships. BUT:

The head of the opposition is a teacher on a (very bloody long) career break, as one of my local TDs, and the principal of my first secondary school is an opposition councillor. Its not enforced in the slighest.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
They want to ban trade unions ? So they have a union of their own strange that. They want to withdraw from the EU. So do members within the Labour and conservative party.

The BNP is a legitimate political party made up of ordinary people. It is not them making threats to old people.

Have you ever spoken to the ordinary people in the BNP - I doubt it:D

The real people behind the BNP WILL ban trade unions They WILL and DO make threats to people.

You would have to be extremely naive or a current member (maybe both) to argue otherwise

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Have you ever spoken to the ordinary people in the BNP - I doubt it:D

The real people behind the BNP WILL ban trade unions They WILL and DO make threats to people.

You would have to be extremely naive or a current member (maybe both) to argue otherwise

Yes I have spoken to ordinary members of the BNP as well as Nick Griffin. The BNP will not ban Unions. Where is your evidence that they will. The BNP have changed since Nick Griffin took over and no longer take part in unlawfull activities.

If you want to know if I am a current member check the names on the list and pm bullshit detector. I am not on the list sorry to disappoint. As for being nieve. I think 20 odd years in nationalist organisations proves that I am aware more than you

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Its perfectly realistic to forsee that if the BNP ever got in power the nasty evil factions within them would try and seize control and then destroy by ANY means anything that opposed them or anyone they didn't like (thats what the Nazis did) to stay in power.

Whatever you or anyone may think of any of the mainstream parties its very unlikely that they would ever be able to do anything like that as thankfully on the whole most people within the centre of them are reasonably minded - Unlike the BNP.

The BNP are not interested in real politics or the economy - they would of course have great interest in small local issues and arguments especially where they can fight foriegners and immigrants.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Its perfectly realistic to forsee that if the BNP ever got in power the nasty evil factions within them would try and seize control and then destroy by ANY means anything that opposed them or anyone they didn't like (thats what the Nazis did) to stay in power.

Whatever you or anyone may think of any of the mainstream parties its very unlikely that they would ever be able to do anything like that as thankfully on the whole most people within the centre of them are reasonably minded - Unlike the BNP.

The BNP are not interested in real politics or the economy - they would of course have great interest in small local issues and arguments especially where they can fight foriegners and immigrants.

I think you are living in fantasy land. If you want to check out the BNP look at their website a lot of it is quite reasonable. They have expelled the nutzis a long time ago

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Yes I have spoken to ordinary members of the BNP as well as Nick Griffin. The BNP will not ban Unions. Where is your evidence that they will. The BNP have changed since Nick Griffin took over and no longer take part in unlawfull activities.

If you want to know if I am a current member check the names on the list and pm bullshit detector. I am not on the list sorry to disappoint. As for being nieve. I think 20 odd years in nationalist organisations proves that I am aware more than you

For evidence you could read most history books and if you really had spoken to them you would realise you are wasting your time trying to defend them as they all hate each other anyway.

I know some of the people on that list and went to school and worked with some of them - I know what and how they think - You?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
For evidence you could read most history books and if you really had spoken to them you would realise you are wasting your time trying to defend them as they all hate each other anyway.

I know some of the people on that list and went to school and worked with some of them - I know what and how they think - You?

Like I have said I have been involved in the nationalist politics for over 20 years. In that time I have known people in every single organisation you could mention. Those on the far right see the BNP as selling out. They no longer have a forced repatriation policy.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No different from the Labour party links with the Unions. I think its general secretary is Patrick Harrington of the National Liberal Party

.. but you just said the BNP has a Union. It either has links with the Union or "controls it", make your mind up.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
SantaBNP.jpg

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
.. but you just said the BNP has a Union. It either has links with the Union or "controls it", make your mind up.

Lets just say that the Solidarity Union was started by the BNP. How much influence they have over it is anyones guess but the union is non racist. The general secretary,Patrick Harrington of the NLP ousted a BNP member. Patrick Harrington caused anger recently by supporting an independent Black candidate over a BNP in a council election.

Patrick Harrington is someone I admire as he is someone who thinks outside the box

Thats why they threatened to smash the RWB.

They don't need to smash the RWB do they? Be honest the last RWB's 3 have all had trouble and fights styarted by pissed up bnp football hooligan members and councillors who already have criminal convictions resulting in serious injuries in more than one case. The BNP have no need for anyone to smash up their party and their events, they all hate each other so much and get so pissed they do the job for the left.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It is not them making threats to old people.

Out of interest, who is making threats to old people?

More importantly, the BNP have no cohesive economic policy, if you want long term high levels of unemployment and social misery then put an 'X' in the box for them.

They act as a barometer for disaffection amongst (mainly) the poor and working class who have been marginalised by the main parties. This disaffection increases in times of economic crisis, as it's easy to blame it all on immigrants, who are portrayed as stealing 'our' jobs. As such they provide a useful outlet for such sectors of the population who claim to be let down by the Lab/Con/Lib 'stitch up'.

Having seen the almighty f*** up they made in areas such as Burnley,where they were successful at winning seats at a local level, the BNP's biggest problem was when these councillors took their places on the council, and revealed themselves to be universially stupid when dealing with day to day matters at meetings.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
No different from the Labour party links with the Unions. I think its general secretary is Patrick Harrington of the National Liberal Party

Correct, Cov. That 'union' is just a fascist front. And, folks, don't get confused by that word 'Liberal' above, the National Liberal Party is another label for Third Way (see below) Pat Harrington, ex NF activist and North London Poly student, now a member of tiny splinter group the Third Way (fell out with the NF, his new group among many other things SLURS the memory of the great Sussex poet Hilaire Belloc by attempting to hijack his distributist ideas) ran bonehead racket White Noise Records (fell out with Skrewdriver groaner Ian Stuart) and now attempts to run a union for Nazis who get kicked out of the ones they were in!

Incidentally I don't think Cov Seagull is active any more, though he most certainly was!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The BNP may want to change to look all touchy-feely but I am sure that most right-minded (let alone left) recognise what it is all about. And it may not be right and proper for the membership list to come into the public domain - but it may perhaps give them a glimpse of the potential for the intimidation they subject others to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports