Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP membership list leaked online

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
but it's just not funny. in fact it's a bit sad.

Please explain?

I saw it as a valid point about sweeping generalisations being made "Left, Right and Centre" (see what I did there, tht's more comedy for ya) on this thread with my own loveable Nibble comedic twist. Que?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Please explain?

I saw it as a valid point about sweeping generalisations being made "Left, Right and Centre" (see what I did there, tht's more comedy for ya) on this thread with my own loveable Nibble comedic twist. Que?

nip, it's so banal as to be sad rather than humorous. why bother with such crappy trite little jokes?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Following on from last nights discussion about police and BNP membership, my first google on the subject came up with this :

Radio DJ Rod Lucas axed after appearing on BNP membership list - Times Online

Interested to learn that prison officers are banned from BNP membership too.

Can't help thinking that in some ways many in the BNP will actually be enjoying some of the ramifications of this leak. I personally think it's wrong when people have to fear for their jobs when their membership is discovered, although the irony is rather delicious :D

Also funny to see Nick Griffin floundering like a fish out of water in all this and it's odds on that he's going to be made to look like the idiot he is, instead of seizing the opportunity to do some real political points scoring.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
nip, it's so banal as to be sad rather than humorous. why bother with such crappy trite little jokes?

Whereas the changing of Nibble to Nipple is comedy gold?

I rest my case. Your witness.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Following on from last nights discussion about police and BNP membership, my first google on the subject came up with this :

Radio DJ Rod Lucas axed after appearing on BNP membership list - Times Online

Interested to learn that prison officers are banned from BNP membership too.

Can't help thinking that in some ways many in the BNP will actually be enjoying some of the ramifications of this leak. I personally think it's wrong when people have to fear for their jobs when their membership is discovered, although the irony is rather delicious :D

Also funny to see Nick Griffin floundering like a fish out of water in all this and it's odds on that he's going to be made to look like the idiot he is, instead of seizing the opportunity to do some real political points scoring.

Is he BBC - Today

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can see the BNP membership growing as the recession worsens. It is a natural instinct to lean towards extreme politics in harsh times.

interesting map, would be even more interesting to put a Labour party membership one over it. Seems very similar to me at first glance. Ethnic Minority Only candidate lists did I hear you say Ms Harman?

Actually, having done a bit more research, it looks very similar to this UK population density map.

Ergo, the distribution of BNP membership is pretty homogenous.
That's my Nobel prize for Racist Political Analysis in the f***ing bag! Get in!

Attachments

• population_map.gif
    population_map.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 268

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I can see the BNP membership growing as the recession worsens. It is a natural instinct to lean towards extreme politics in harsh times.

yup, I tend to become racist toward the end of the month when I get a bit short, but as soon as I get paid, I am all loving again......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here