Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP membership list leaked online

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
:clap2:

'Intellectually'

Oh and it's three dots.

That's how many you use when you use the points of elypsis...

Just so that one doesn't come across as being intellectually retarded :p

As long as we're correcting each other, the word is "ellipsis"

You're welcome.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for Sandy Yapp, top of the list with email address to boot. She must be copping a load of spam today.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
But they could easily be manipulated like some of the muslim lads have been?

I don't mind be proved wrong on this but isn't there a strong link between the:

nutters - organised drug trade - real firms (east end gangs etc) and even the footie firms.

So they are quite capable of dealing out extreme violence.

I think the links are weak. Sure there have been right wing nutters that have been involved with crime and footie firms but a large scale violent neo nazi organisation has never materialised. I have met dodgy Europeans and to be honest they scared the shit out of me.

My main concern is that those on the far right who slag off the BNP could be saying told you so.

And no i am not on the list:D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm torn. On one hand I hate the BNP because it's membership consists solely of racist, hate-filled, ignorant, un-empathetic, borderline psychotic, dillusional, hypocritical, ill-informed Nazis and on the other hand I hate blacks.

What a pickle.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I'm torn. On one hand I hate the BNP because it's membership consists solely of racist, hate-filled, ignorant, un-empathetic, borderline psychotic, dillusional, hypocritical, ill-informed Nazis and on the other hand I hate blacks.

What a pickle.

Oh dear I hope your joking

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

What a pickle.
:lolol:
The bnp will grow very fast im sure and i bet there is many on here who would vote bnp;)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

What a pickle.

Your not Mark Mcgee are you?:ohmy:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove

What a pickle.

incredibly unfunny nipple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here