Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP membership list leaked online

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
being a member of the BNP makes you a racist does it? Or does it make you a member of a party which has beliefs that britain shouldn't be overrun by illegals/foreign scroungers.
say, perhaps you were to be robbed/attacked by some illegal immigrant scum and a few proud brit boys passed by andhelped you, you might thank them or would you not want any help incase they were 'racists' !!!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Right, I refuse to get drawn into an argument with NSC's resident knuckle-draggers. Let's leave it at "I don't have much time for anyone who's a member of the BNP" - how does that sound? Too many syllables?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Because anyone with half a brain cell would think you are a total **** for being a member of the BNP.
Or just somebody with a strong opinion which you probably disagree with.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You find that funny? Do you wonder why nothing ever changes in this country? The Establishment relies on ignorance and apathy to allow it to continue to mismanage the country. Have you not heard of the conspiracy of the two front benches? I didn't think so.

Please, spare me your schoolboy politics rant.

I laughed at the utter pointlessness of that over-used stock phrase 'weak-kneed liberals'.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
being a member of the BNP makes you a racist does it? Or does it make you a member of a party which has beliefs that britain shouldn't be overrun by illegals/foreign scroungers.
say, perhaps you were to be robbed/attacked by some illegal immigrant scum and a few proud brit boys passed by andhelped you, you might thank them or would you not want any help incase they were 'racists' !!!

Someone on the membership list is from Felpham.

Do you know her? Home number ends in 67.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Right, I refuse to get drawn into an argument with NSC's resident knuckle-draggers. Let's leave it at "I don't have much time for anyone who's a member of the BNP" - how does that sound? Too many syllables?

I can assure you. I am no way a knuckle dragger and for your information i am not a member of the BNP

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't worry torchieboy, I am sure that the best traditions of NSC will be upheld and a link to it will appear on here before the day is out...then you can check on your family, friends and neighbours!

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
if only i was in the BNP, unlike a few of my mates from littlehampton, just look at the state of that town after its been overrun, mustn't say anything that would make me a racist or my nice big semi detatched house will be invaded by the 'friends of the foreigners'

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
if only i was in the BNP, unlike a few of my mates from littlehampton, just look at the state of that town after its been overrun, mustn't say anything that would make me a racist or my nice big semi detatched house will be invaded by the 'friends of the foreigners'

What the wankers that are antifa. I doubt it they couldn't afford the petrol or read a map

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Don't worry torchieboy, I am sure that the best traditions of NSC will be upheld and a link to it will appear on here before the day is out...then you can check on your family, friends and neighbours!

its not particulary hard to find it, blog search gives it in the first page of results...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here