Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
snapped up some meself, should be a good night

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I think Alex James's comment on it in the Indy yesterday - a footnote after the usual boring country bumpkin bollocks, "easy come, easy go. Whatever. Should be good, though," - killed it for me.

I will gladly chomp on a tophat if they end up playing Advert, Coping etc and Damon stage dives a la early-90s Heineken Beer Festival.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
I think Alex James's comment on it in the Indy yesterday - a footnote after the usual boring country bumpkin bollocks, "easy come, easy go. Whatever. Should be good, though," - killed it for me.

I will gladly chomp on a tophat if they end up playing Advert, Coping etc and Damon stage dives a la early-90s Heineken Beer Festival.

Last tour they did (without Coxon) they did play Advert at least. Absolutely brilliant.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It'll be as 'orrible as seeing the Buzzcocks in the 21st Century IMHO. And, oh look, the Mirror today has word of a possible Smiths reunion :rolleyes:

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Buzzcocks? Really? I've seen a few, and it seems ok to me- still tight, not much chat txit songs, and still making new stuff, which may not be as immediate as those of old, but still have a relevance.

Or did you mean since Devoto left? (sorry, you did say 21st century!)

My opinion, Blur haven't really split up as such- so fine.

The Smiths on the other hand- no, no, no, no.
Moz is fine on his own,
Marr seems to be having a whale of a time doing whaterver he pleases.
Is Rourke still doing the Freebass thing with Hook and Mani?
And Joyce plays with whoever he feels like (including the afore mentioned Buzzcocks)

Pointless.

Whilst we're on the subject, There's no Dammers in the reformed Specials.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
A bit of info for those interested:

The presale has sold the Fri 3rd date very heavily but you'll see a second date added very soon tomorrow morning. As the Wireless Festival is on 4th and 5th I'll leave you all to work out when the second date will be!

A fairly little known - but completely genuine ticket site called gigantic.com has an allocation and will probably be easier to book through than the likes of ticketmaster and seetickets at 9am tomorrow morning. They've an accredited agency and will be charging just the same as the better known sites.

Good luck!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Only just been told they're playing Eastbourne Winter Gardens 21/5 as a pre Wembley warm up. Sold out obvs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here