Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom - you reap what you sow

Good post. I'd *MUCH* rather be a Burnley or a Derby than a QPR or Forest[/B]

Derby got where they are by sacking their manager at the end of September and getting in the right man. If we are to be ruthless on costs, we must also be ruthless on finding a manager who can make the best of those restricted resources. To do one without the other risks midtable drift

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Derby got where they are by sacking their manager at the end of September and getting in the right man. If we are to be ruthless on costs, we must also be ruthless on finding a manager who can make the best of those restricted resources. To do one without the other risks midtable drift

I'd argue it was the players that Maclaren was allowed to bring in on loan that gave him the ability to get them promoted. No manager would have done better than Garcia with the utter dross (bar Stephens) that arrived at our club to replace our departures.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I dont know, it's irrelevant, every player costs whether its a signing on fee or transfer and then wages. It's the type of player they signed compared to the dross we brought in that is the point.

So why debate how much Dyche has actually spent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here