Bloom refuses to bow to fans' calls to axe boss Hyypia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I agree with you 100% but, apparently, if you think like that you've got a personal "beef". .

I think you might be quoting me. The poster I was questioning I had accused of having had the beef - based on the number of negative threads. People can have opinions without it being personal, it might not even be personal for the person I questioned - it just seems like it.

But based on that post - to take a view that anyone expressing a Barber criticism is to be thought of as having a beef - is a giant leap.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think you might be quoting me. The poster I was questioning I had accused of having had the beef - based on the number of negative threads. People can have opinions without it being personal, it might not even be personal for the person I questioned - it just seems like it.

But based on that post - to take a view that anyone expressing a Barber criticism is to be thought of as having a beef - is a giant leap.

No it wasn't you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No chance. I think Dazzer was joking. If the Sherwood story on talksport was correct Paul Barber is here to stay and we'll all have to deal with it, me included. To be perfectly fair as well, while the NSC jury is almost unanimous against Sami the Paul Barber jury is at best 50/50

Correct.....!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
11 hours.

I don't know what's happened - he doesn't call, he doesn't write...

a course.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One good thing if we get relegated is that Barber will be on his way as we won't want a CEO on £500k or whatever in League 1

Whatever people think of Burke and Hyppia, Barber is a true pro, worth the money and has been a credit to the club. Though as usual some people are looking for scrapgoats..

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Whatever people think of Burke and Hyppia, Barber is a true pro, worth the money and has been a credit to the club. Though as usual some people are looking for scrapgoats..

He is indeed a pro, a CEO that can skank a 500k a year salary while simultaneously over-seeing one of the most spectacular on-field declines since 1991-92.

Damn he's good....

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Evening Paul!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports