Bloom on Football League Weekend

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Sky Sports 3. After the break.

With Nicky Forster on a few weeks back, it appears we're getting some good coverage.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
has he been on yet? did I miss him?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
nice little segment that

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
can someone give a brief summary for those of us without sky?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Talked about his poker, family involvement with the club. All the main usual stuff, Tony's still fully behind Slade, building a team for the future, to take into Falmer in two years time. Main goal to be in the Championship by August '11 etc..

Then they had a little bit on Falmer, and showed some very recent video footage of the site (first I've seen really, looks absolutely superb). Then finished it off with a bit about Forster, and his goals.

Probably lasted about 5-10 mins all in all. Good stuff.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Apologies, I'm having a cup half empty Albion day, I'll be delirious with optimism by 3PM tomorrow.

Lol. Lets hope your delirious with joy at 5pm aye!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Talked about his poker, family involvement with the club. All the main usual stuff, Tony's still fully behind Slade, building a team for the future, to take into Falmer in two years time. Main goal to be in the Championship by August '11 etc..

Then they had a little bit on Falmer, and showed some very recent video footage of the site (first I've seen really, looks absolutely superb). Then finished it off with a bit about Forster, and his goals.

Probably lasted about 5-10 mins all in all. Good stuff.

Many thanks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
was he drinking chicken soup?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He's behind slade? uhoh... the dread vote of confidence. Gone by monday* :jester:

*in case the jester isn't enough of a clue. That was a joke. I am still fully behind slade and believe bloom is too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports